Chapter 17

"MOM HOW COULD YOU!" I yelled at my  mom. I know that I had to respect her, but what she did to Ethan and his little sister wasn't nice at all.
    "AVA IF YOUR GOING TO BE ON HIS SIDE THEN YOU SHOULD LEAVE MY HOUSE!" My mom yelled back. Wow, at seventeen I'm getting kick out. Fine, whatever at least I have Ethan by my side.
     "Fine, whatever at least I have Ethan by my side. Im still going to visit Nina for sure. I don't care what you say, but she's still my little sister." I told my mom, wiping a tear off my face.
      "Where are you going Ava?" I heard a familiar voice. It was my dad. I haven't seen him in forever.
    "Mom is kicking me out so I'm getting married at seventeen and going to raise a 6 year old girl. Wow I can't believe I'm not even eighteen yet and all of this is happening." I told my dad. He came closer to me and he gave me a hug.
     He was more understanding than my crazy mother.
     "Cassie I think it's the right time to tell her the truth." My dad said to my mom. What truth is he talking about? Oh gosh now I'm scared.
       "Ava your adopted. I know that Anna is the same age as you but we tried to find a baby who had the same birthday as her. That's why you two were 'twins'." My dad told me. I couldn't believe all of this. I couldn't stand seeing all these years when I thought Nina was my little sister.
     "I hate you." I told both of them. With that being said I walked out the door and ran to Ethan's car and left the neighborhood.