Chapter 14

"OMG! Ava!" I could barely hear Ethan. I couldn't really understand what he was saying because I was still feeling a little strange.
    "I—I'm sorry," I told him stuttering and trying to get his hand.
     "I'm taking you to my house. I need to see what happened to you," he told me while carrying me to his car.
    We got to his car and he put me in the passenger seat and he put on my seatbelt for me. I wanted to explain everything , but he was driving so fast that I couldn't speak.
    He took me to the basement of his house. I've never been to the basement, just inside of his house. It was pretty big compared to my basement.
    "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you Ethan. I'm telling you now, but I fought with James and I know that I should of had told you but I wasn't sure. I lost." I told him while looking at my hand with the moon mark.
    He just stared at me with anger and disappointment. He ignored what I was saying and after that he put an IV on my left hand.
    "What? Why are you putting an IV on me. Ethan what are you doing?!" I asked while yelling at him. He kept on ignoring me and he put a strange red orange liquid in the bag of serum. He checked my forehead and I had a fever. I was confused on why he was doing this to me.
     "You have a fever Ava, what were you thinking on! You could of died! That red orange liquid drop I put there, means that you are an officially immortal person like me. You almost died Ava." He yelled at me. He was really mad at me.
     I didn't care if I was officially one of them. I mean probably it's a good thing because I'm going to be stronger and brave. Either way I would have Ethan to help me.
      After a few hours he wasn't mad at me no more. He said he should of had known that something was going to happened. Ethan saved my life and I have to pay him back somehow.