Luke sad cute moment

You are crying just after a heated argument with luke you are sitting on your bed looking down at the floor. you look over to see luke sitting at your dressing table in the mirror you can see his face. you see tears in his eyes you look donw at the floor again in sadness you shake you head and whisper out.
"Why are you with me?"

You hear luke turn around on the chair.
"What?"Luke says in a sad voice.
You look up to see him looking at you with tear running donw him face. you look over to your side not wanting to look him in the face and said it a little louder.
"Why are you with me?"

you look over to him to see his face in shock he shakes his head and get up.
"Why...why I'm. ..I with you? Why?......"Luke says in a sad and distressed voice. you look up at him he looks at you and walks over to the bed and kneels in between your legs and grabs your hand holding them tightly. He looks up at you he licks his lips before he starts talking.
"Why..why I'm I with you? Because baby I couldn't breath with out you....I. .I wouldn't be able to fall asleep at night with out you.." you look at him crying and he looks at you crying he let's go of the right hand and put it to your cheek.
"I would be so lost if I didn't have you in me life. You ma...Make me so happy....and I I I love you so much ...so never think why baby okay" you look at him and nod he smiles at you he moves his face closer to yours and kisses you softly on your lip you kiss back the pull away you look at him.
"I love you too"

AN
I thought I'd try something a little different. I'm thinking  to do one of these with each of the boys do you think I should? And yes I made this up all off the top of my head so sorry if the grammar and punctuation is rubbish I tried my best ok well thats it hope you like my little story.