Breaking Bad .

| Amiraa ' |

" Craig Austin . . . Malcolm Grey . . . Amiraa ' Cartier . . . Tracee Moore . . . and Gina Mills . Ladies and Gentlemen That Concludes The 2012 Senior Class Of Homeroom 314 . Next We Will Have Mrs . Phillips Introducing The 2012 Senior Class Of Homeroom 212 . "

I Did It . I Graduated Out Of High School at The age Of 16 and That Felt Wonderful . Not Many People That I Know Can Say That . Sure , I Got into My Fair Share Of altercations Throughout My Whole 4 Years at Baldwin High But I , Me , Amiraa ' Cartier Did This With The Right Mind , Dedication and Believing in Myself . My Birthday Was in a Couple Of Weeks in June On The 9th and I Was Beyond Estatic . My Father and My Mother Put aside Their Bickering and Fighting For One Special Day Which Was Today and I Was Going to Take advantage Of This Moment . My Mom and Dad Fought alot While I Was Growing Up and She Moved all The Way to Chicago When I Was 9 , Leaving Me With My Father Here In California . Yea I Seen Her Sometimes But as a Parent Or a Mother She Wasnt Really There For Me and That Left a Sore Spot On My Heart .

" We Did It Babygirl ! Im So Proud Of Us . " My Bestfriend Yelled Hugging Me Tightly Causing Me to almost Gasp For air . Stephanie Simmons Was My Bestfriend Since Probably The 5th Grade , 7 Years On This Friendship and I Didnt Go anywhere Without Her . She Was The Sister My Father Was Suppose to Have But im His Only Girl Making Her Closer Than Blood to Me .

" Im Proud Of You Baby . " My Boyfriend Of almost a Year Said to Me Before Bending Down to Kiss My Forehead and Then Flashing His Million Dollar Smile at Me . Aubrey Alsina and I Started Talking around January Of 2011 But It Became Official On The 12th Of August Of 2011 , He Saw it as a Sign Since His Friends Call Him August Or Aug , I Found it Weird and Never Really Thought about it Like That .

" So What You Doin For The Day ? " Aubrey asked Clasping My Hand into His .

" Im Not Sure , Lunch With My Parents , You and Steph ? Orrrrr We Can Cuddle ? " I Said Unzipping My Gown and Hugging Him Tighly Causing Him to Laugh .

" Baby Whatever You Wanna Do , im Down For Whatever . " He Smiled again Reaching For My Gown So That He Can Hold it as Stephanie Pulled Me to Go and Take Some Pics With Some Of Our Graduating Classmates . In The Semi Large Group That We Were in Taking Pictures We Started Signing Eachother's Yearbooks , Sharing Some Hugs and a Few More Congradulations to One another . I Rejoined My Mom , My Dad , My 5 Year Old Brother Mekhi From My Dads New Marriage and My 4 Year OId Sister Rachel From My Moms New Marriage With No Aubrey Insight .

" Where's Aubrey Mommy ? " I asked Her Looking Over The Crowd Of People That Were Behind Us But Was Ignored .

" Daddy , Where Did Aubrey Go ? " I asked annoyed From My Mother Ignoring Me and Stepping In Between Him and His " Wife " Vanessa , I Didnt Like Her . Before My Father Began to answer Me I Felt Something Cold Drape Down My Chest and Touch My Neck . I Looked Down , Turning around Trying to Read The Cute Medium Sized Gold Chain .

" AA + CA ? " I asked Confused .

" Its AC + AA . You Wanted it Made For a Couple Of Months Now  , I Told You No Everytime , You Were Mad So I Got it Made . " The Letters Were Diamond Encrusted and it Even Had Our Date Right Under it in Cursive . Excatly How I Wanted it When I Had The Man Sketch it Out For Me Back at The Mall . Perfect .

" You Like it Mir ? " I Cheesed Like a Little Girl in The Candy Store For The Very First Time Because I Really Wanted This Chain , and I Finally Got it On The Second Most Special Day Of My Life , My Birthday Being Number One Of Course . I Turned to Aubrey , Kissing Him Lightly

" I Love it . "