Epilogue

Chapter Rated: T

A hand touched a patch of fresh cut grass under the summer sun. The calming cool breeze from the fjord gently tickled a man's face. With his tall, slim stature - a natural born leader. Strong facial features and serious eyes. But, he never knew he was meant to be one until the love and support of his caring family and loving friends.

"Martin, you've done a fine job, go inside and get yourself a drink," The man said kindly.

Across the yard was a middle-aged gardener who was removing the weeds by a large tree. He was fixing the soil in order to plant some native Norwegian flowers around the space.

"I will Mr. Frost, thank you," the gardener appreciated the man's generosity. "Also, thank you for lending a hand," he added.

"Any time," Mr. Frost happily waved. He was kind enough to help the gardener to mow the back and front lawn. The gardener's friend was sick for the day and they were asked to mow the lawns and improve the landscape around the Frost estate this morning.

Mr. Frost walked inside his mansion that looked over the water and the city of Arendelle below. A humble piece of architecture that held many stories and history for the entire Frost family and their friends. As he strolled across the living room, he left the large glass French doors wide open, letting the place absorb the fresh cool breeze and warm summer weather.

At the end of the room was an opened archway that led to the other rooms of the home. An elderly woman in her early seventies stopped walking when she spotted the man. She softly smiled at him with her tender-loving eyes.

"Good afternoon," Mr Frost smiled at her. Sasha was an old family friend where her husband worked as the family driver and a butler. As for her, she was once the nanny and one of the housekeepers who worked in the mansion.

"Jack, aren't you suppose to be getting ready? Your wife would be home from her appointment any minute now," Sasha told him.

Jack chuckled, "Yes, I was about to."

"Also, I want to congratulate you two again on your success," Sasha smiled.

"Thank you. We're truly happy that we finally have one of our own." Jack returned a generous smile at the woman who soon would be the family nanny again, but, the man insisted that she should be called, 'grandmother' instead.

"Your parents would be proud of you," the woman mentioned. Jack simply nodded his head while having a smile that stretched ear to ear.

The two parted different ways where the woman walked down the hall that led to the kitchen, while Jack climbed a staircase that circled around to the second floor. He went through his occasional 'Hellos' and 'Good days' whenever the man with silver-white hair saw his staff going about their days. Since coming back home years ago, it was only his sister, Sophia, Sasha and her husband, Robert, that lived in the Frost Estate. Nowadays, the amount of staffs grew back to normal where there was now a cook, a few gardeners, extra butlers, and housekeepers.

When he reached to a hallway, two happy dogs ran towards him. One was an Alaskan husky and the other was a St. Bernard. Jack happily patted their heads while the dogs stuck out their tongues wagging their tails side to side.

The loyal dogs followed the man to his office where it was located at the end of another hallway after making a turn down the hall. He opened the double doors and the smell of pine filled the room as a summer breeze entered, mixing with the scent. There weren't any windows in the room, but high scale French doors that were already opened.

On the man's desk, a MacBook was turned on; showing a word document on the screen. It had a few paragraphs already typed. The words on the page opened up to the sentence: