Chapter 2: Lady Killers

All I could feel was the pain rushing through my entire body. My eyes remained closed, because I became afraid of what would be there when I opened them. I was obviously hung over. I heard no one so I hoped I was at home by myself, but when I opened them I realized I was greatly mistaken.

The first thing I saw was three men, none of which were Gerald. I was laying on my side with one of them in front of me, another in front of him and the last behind me with his arm draped around me. What the fuck happened?

Gerald walked into the hotel room with a beer in one hand and a blond in the other. His eyes locked with mine and I could see no guilt in his eyes. What ever he had done, he obviously wasn't sorry.

I managed to untangle myself from the other men and got of the bed. "What the fuck is going on?," I said almost ready to kill Gerald.

"Wait... you don't remember?"

"If I remembered do you think I would be asking?," now I was whisper yelling trying to ignore the bimbo he had his arm around.

"We had a pretty fucking awesome gang bang."

"Who are you?," the blond said looking totally lost about our entire conversation. I ignored her and continued to yell at Gerald.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU I WASN'T HAVING SEX WITH YOU!," now I was yelling.

"Babe, chill. It was your idea. You told me to fuck you and I did. The boys walked in and asked to join, you said it was cool. Why you so fucking mad?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT? IM DONE WITH YOU. IM LEAVING!" I scream as I slam the door shut and leave the hotel. I may have been over reacting but he took advantage of me because I was drunk.

I called a taxi to get a ride back to my apartment. When I got back, I grabbed some clean clothes and took a bath. I felt disgusting after what happened. I deserved a spa day too, but I can't afford one. At least not after the interview.

I was sitting in the bath tub trying to relax when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey. I need you to work for me tonight. I have a family thing and can't make it."

"Okay, when do you need me to be there?"

"10:30."

"Alright, see you tomorrow night."

"Okay, bye."

And now I have to go to work, as a stripper.