Chapter 3: Order More

"Oh...work it babe," he said bitting his lip. The money kept rolling so I ignored his comments. There was a few other men standing by me but most were over by Kylee. She always had more customers than me.

After a few more minutes of shaking my ass on a pole, I decided to take a drink break and 'order more'. I laughed inside my head as I realized my life was pathetic. I was a stripper, working in a club cause my friend couldn't make it, and quoting G-Eazy. My life was so amazing.

"Hey, Analiese, can you come here for a minute?" I walked over to where my manager stood. "There's someone in the back asking for you."

The first person I could think of was G-Eazy, but he doesn't know I work here. I walked through the hallway to the back room where all the private rooms are. I heard my name called and immediately turned to where the voice came from. I didn't recognize his face but I had many customers so I probably just don't remember him.

He stood in the doorway of one of the rooms. I followed his eyes as they scanned my body. I was wearing a typical, stripper-type outfit and it no longer bothered me when people stared.

I was approaching the door slowly when I heard his voice. It was low and husky, similar to one of a homeless man. It sounded different but I knew it was him. I sped up my pace toward the door and almost ran in.

When I laid my eyes on him my fears were confirmed. "Matthew."

"Hey babe", he said tipping his head back downing the rest of the beer. "I bet you didn't think I'd get out of jail." He sat on the bench on the back wall of the room. The lights were tinted red, matching the fabric on the bench. His beard was starting to grow out and you could see the stubble forming on his chin. He had cuts covering his body, but the most prominent one was the scar under his eye. It was a straight cut that outlined the edge of the bone.

"You can't be here," I said lamely still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he was here, again.

"Why? You got a restraining order on me or something, babe."

I was staring holes in his head when I heard the loud sound of the door locking. I turned to the door to see the other man gone. I was alone... with him.

I reached for the door knob only to find it to be no use. I was trapped. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, trying to dial as fast as I could.

Matthew slapped my phone out of my hand. The shattering sound hurt as it hit my ear, knowing I couldn't replace it.

"You're not getting away from me that easy. We have some catching up to do, babe."

I shook in my 6-inch stripper heels as he grabbed my hair, dragging me toward the chair he had been sitting in. I feared for my life.

He pushed me over the chair and released my for a split second to grab the cloth he planned to use as rope. I seized the opportunity to grab my phone. I managed to hit the first name in my contacts before Matthew realized what I was doing.

"BITCH," he shouted taking my phone from me.

"HELP! IM AT THE STRIP CLUB! HELP ME!!!," I yelled hoping whoever I had called could hear me.