Death

*Dans pov*
It wasn't as bad as I thought, surprisingly.
Obviously I was absolutely horrified the moment I realized Phil and I were dying but it was actually painless. I was still scared because I didn't know what was going to happen to mine or Phils consciousness or what was going to happen to my loved ones god no I couldn't think of it I can't think of their sad faces and the ones that'll say "they were so young and hey had so much potential" before they turn to leave without a single tear in their eyes. Others will say "they died such a painful death." I guess you never really know what some thing is like until it actually happens to you and, well it could just be my body going into shock or some magical spell the angels put on you before you die and go to heaven (not gonna lie I really really hoped that were the case but I just don't know and I won't know until I'm gone.)
I can't help but think of my life every thing I've been through was it worth it? Did I live a good life??? Did I- oh god am I actually having an existential crisis while I die this is so like me for fucks sake why am I like this snap out of it Dan.
I begin to notice how weak I feel, it almost feels as though it will take all my strength just to simply raise a finger. Dying is truly horrific it's like your mind is still there but your body is resisting every single demand you give it.
I feel myself get weaker and weaker, I want to turn my head to look at my beautiful boy friend one last time before I go but I simply can't.
I feel my eyes flutter shut even more forcefully than before and no matter how hard I tried to open them again I simply couldn't. Shortly after that I faded away into nothing. Dead.