Chapter 1: Halloween is here!

The blonde servamp slowly walked down the hall of the hotel until he reached the room he shared with Crantz, his slightly annoying sub-class and his aggressive eve, Licht.

He placed one hand on the door knob and the other in his pocket. He rustled around in his pocket for a while, until he eventually found what he was searching for - the key to the room.

He opened the door only to find Licht propped up on his own bed reviewing a new piano piece for his next concert. Without even lifting his head, Lawless continued walking into the room, both his hands in his pockets. He stood near the entrance for a bit before proceeding to walk over to Licht. He stood in front of his eve with his head facing the ground. He had a sad pout on his face and looked.... unsettled and sad. This was rare, as Lawless's normal attitude was generally perky and over confident.

Lawless stood there, half expecting Licht to notice him... But all Licht did was turn the page of the piece he was reading. He completely ignored his poor depressed servamp, who was beginning to look as if he wanted to cry. Licht could sometimes be an angel truly colder than the devil. Although it seems as if Licht doesn't care about Lawless, deep down he doesn't want Lawless to get hurt.

"A....Angel-chan" Lawless managed to mumble under his breath. Licht rolled his eyes and looked up and stared at Lawless. "Don't call me Angel you filthy shit rat." Licht spoke. Ignoring the comment, Lawless replied "Angel... I... Need to..." The words didn't seem to come out. "What is it?" Licht replied. Lawless gritted his teeth before speaking. "I got fired today...." As those words filled the air, Licht seemed to have a facial expression that read sympathy, however the look didn't last long as he realized Lawless was now looking up at him.

"So? It's not like you got paid that much anyway..." Licht said trying to sound careless. "I know, but-" the blonde was interrupted by Licht. "Didn't you say you were planning on quitting?" "Ye..yeah.. But since I got fired-" the servamp was interfered once more. "Why did you get fired anyways?" Licht spoke baring no sympathy. "ATLEAST LET ME FINISH TALKING LICHT!!" Lawless yelled. "I won't be able to go trick or treating now.. I won't have enough money to buy a costume" Lawless said. Wide eyed and slightly surprised, licht replied in disgust. "You really are a stupid shit rat." "Huh?" Lawless muttered, sounding confused. "Don't you think you're a little too old for dressing up and begging for candy?" Licht said, continuing the childish conversation.

Lawless's pout turned into a grin. "Angel-chan... Free candy...." As the immature blonde spoke those words Licht quickly got up and stroke a violent kick towards Lawless. He fell down and landed on his back. Just then Licht lightly placed the bottom of his boot on the servamps stomach, disabling him from getting up. "Listen here, hedgehog." Licht pressed his boot down harder, causing lawless to grunt. "I don't care what you do for Halloween but leave me out of it." Licht sputtered. "Why so mean angel-chan...?" Lawless questioned, with his voice trailing off a little as he spoke. "I have a big concert coming up the day after Halloween. AND I DONT NEED A SHIT RAT LIKE YOU DISTRACTING ME." Licht said. A grin fell upon the servamps face, followed by a loud, forced laugh. "What are you laughing about?" Licht asked. "Oh, my gloomy musician, you truly are cruel." Lawless, who was still pinned to the ground, folded both his arms above his head and blabbered the words "Licht join me in the art of dressing up and hunting down sweet treats! It'll be fun!" Licht lifted his foot lightly off the servamp, allowing Lawless to breath easier. "No. I can't." Licht answered. "Oh come on! It'll be fun! I can dress up like a demon and you can dress up like an ang-" Lawless was interrupted. "I told you not to call me that!" Licht said, as he pushed his boot onto the blondes stomach once more, only this time it was with full effort.
Lawless let out a loud gasp as he struggled for air.

At this point Licht was really pissed at that damn hedgehog. For the final time he took his foot off the blonde and stood there, staring with a devilish look at Lawless. His piercing blue eyes were like glowing aqua orbs. Lawless lifted himself up from the cold ground and stood there, facing Licht. "Fine. I won't bother you anymore." Lawless said.

Without saying a word the frustrated 'Angel' left the apartment room. "Hey! Where are you going Licht? Don't leave now!! It's too dark outside." Lawless said. "Why does the dark concern you?" Licht argued. "Well... Er... There are vampires out there that would love to kidnap a gloomy angel such as yourself" Lawless joked. "Tch." Licht responded in frustration before continuing walking over to the elevator, ready to leave.

"Sometimes Licht can be a real pain in the ass." Lawless thought to himself. "But he's still an..... 🌟Angel🌟" Lawless then rested his head on Licht's bed (since it was closest to him) "Angel... You are so gloomy..." He said softly. Within a few seconds he fell asleep.

That was it for chapter 1!!! If you wanna find out what happens next, the story will continue on in next weeks chapter! (I post ever Thursday) I'm open to suggestions. <3 thank youuuu for reading!!