Chapter 12 | Explination

*Emma's POV*

After a while of me sitting on with floor with my back against the cold glass crying my eyes out , i decided it was time to leave and give Killian the answers he deserved. I stood up and wiped my tears away before hearing the click of the door and opening it to find Killian falling as it opened.

"Killian"

He stood up and looked at me. His cheeks looked damp and slightly red. Had he been crying?

"Emma"

I walked past him and sat down on my bed with my legs crossed.

"So , I'm guessing you have a lot of questions and i figured i could tell you some stuff."

He sat down and scratched the back of his ear.

"You're nervous.."

He looked up at me before placing his hand back down and looking at me.

"Yeah, i guess. So you've noticed i do that then."

"Yeah, you scratch behind your ear when you're nervous about something."

He sighed before placing his head in his hands.

"Emma why did you leave?"

"I needed to clear my head and get away from everything-"

"- So what , that includes jumping into bed with the Sheriff?!"

I went to shout at him before realising he had a right to be angry. I just left after a fight and after the party. After that happened, then i probably should have told him before i ran.

"The sheriff...Graham was there for me when i needed him. He knows me. Really well. We've grown up together and that's kind of how we got together but then stuff happened and we broke up."

"That doesn't explain why you just ran off and slept with him."

"I slept with him because i was drunk and high and i couldn't think straight. I just needed to feel something and i knew Graham could do that for me. He always has."

"So you used him for sex. You realise how bad that is."

"At first i did yeah, but that second night i realised that i missed him, and what he could make me feel."

"In other words you missed what his dick could do to you"

"Killian please. Instead of lecturing me could you please listen to me. I'm trying not to shout back at you but you're making it really hard."

He looks down and shakes his head slightly.

"I'm sorry Emma. I just. I care about you a lot. You were gone for a week and you wouldn't answer my calls, texts, nothing. Anything could have happened to you. What if you got kidnapped or murdered or...."

"Raped?"

He looks at her with a sad expression before moving over to her bed and sitting at the end of it facing her.

"Look I'm not expecting you to tell me where you are 24/7 but just tell me when you're staying at Graham's or you're out because i worry about you"

"I know. I'm sorry."