Chapter 16 | Rush

*Killian's POV*

She walks into the dorm looking like she has a whole library of things to say but stays silent.
I close the door and press my head against it, taking a deep breath before turning around to face her.

"Why did you kiss me..."

I glance at her and step forward, aching to tell the truth but find myself simply frowning and hiding behind my lies.

"It was in the heat of the moment...it meant nothing"

She steps back slightly, almost hurt but trying to mask it.

"It meant nothing...NOTHING?! You realise you've just screwed up my relationship for NOTHING?! And don't bullshit me by saying it was in the heat of the moment. What moment Killian? I shut the door on your girlfri-"

"Ex.."

"Whatever! I shut the door and next thing i know I'm against it, whining and trying to catch my breath because it felt so dam-"

She stops and i tilt my head at her before smirking slightly.

"It felt what...Swan?"

She shakes her head and sits on the bed.

"It felt wrong. So damn wrong and it can never happen again..."

I step closer to her and tilt her chin up so she looks at me.

"We both know that's not true Swan."

She protests and stands up so she's face to face with me.

"Yes it is. This neve-"

"So you're telling me that if i pushed you onto the bed, pinned you down and had my wicked way with you, you'd feel nothing?"

I notice her breathing hitch in her throat as she looks around to distract herself.

"Emma...I want you. I want to kiss you and play with your hair as you lay on my lap. I want to fuck you so hard in so many different ways that you're screaming my name with pleasure but most importantly...."

I take both her wrists in my hand and place light kisses on them. Smiling when i hear her light giggle.

"I want to wake up to your beautiful face everyday and be the one to put you back together every time you break because I-"

She cuts me off by placing her lips on mine. I kiss her back lightly, but slowly deepen the kiss, making sure to not push my boundaries. I tap her thigh, signalling for her to jump up and she wraps herself around me. I place her down lightly on the bed as i hover over her, moving my lips against hers and gliding my tongue across to ask for permission. She deepens the kiss and meshes her tongue with mine as I lightly brush her waist.

She hums against me as i draw patterns through her shirt and she giggles against the kiss which causes me to smile. She pushes me off of her, not with force but enough so she can catch her breath. She makes no effort to get up- which i guess is a good sign- and smiles at me as she runs her fingers through my hair.

I lean back down to kiss her but she puts a finger to my lips.

"I want to...I really do and you have no idea how long I've waited for you to say you have feelings-"

"Well technically I didn't, but i thought that much was obvious. I've had feelings for you since you sassed me the first time we met"

I chuckle at the thought and she laughs with me.

"Okay, well i have feelings for you too, I haven't had them since the start but I'd say since the party..."

"Seriously?? Damnit. We could have saved so much time"

"I know, but thats why I don't want to rush this...i like you a lot Killian and I don't want to repeat, well me and Graham."

She sighs and throws her head back on the bed.

"Who i need to talk to..."