Chapter 13 - Cheaters.

Chapter 13

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

Amber POV

I can’t believe the sight of my knee. It is swollen and wrapped in a cast. This hurts so goddamn much. I have been sitting in this hospital bed for the past 2 days. Yay. Please tell me that you can sense the sarcasm. Hospital food is on the line of being just bearable.  It is tasteless and horrible.

There is one question that as pounding on my mind.. Who picked me up?...

My room door opens. I dreading who it is.. Jet? Mum? Dad? Marie? Claire? I close my eyes before I can see who it is, I’m not in the mood for interrogation right now.

JET POV

As I open the door, she is fast asleep. Is it considered creepy that I am watching her. I cannot believe that she got into a full out brawl in the middle of the mall. Over me! She was perfect how could she do that? She started to stir in her bed. She looked horrible.

“Hey Jetty baby” she replied in her sleepy voice.

“Hey, Desire”

“I cannot believe, what we done last night. It was amazing.” She was now sitting up, leaning towards me she crashed her lips on mine. Mmmmm I cannot believe how much I have missed this.

We continued to kiss for ages until I manoeuvred my body weight so I was now laying on top of her supporting my weight off my hands. As she began to move her hands up my shirt, I felt no regrets. This was amazing.

*** 2 hours later ***

We were still making out and we were naked. We had now had sex 3 times… This was amazing. Oh how I missed this. I wasn’t until my phone rang that I snapped out of what I was doing.

“Hello?” of course I wasn’t smart enough to look at the caller ID.

“Hey Jet!” That voice.. Marie.. Shit!

“Hey Marie, what can I help you with I’m kind of busy…” as soon as I said that Desire stirred in the bed,  arcing her back making her chest stick out, damn!

“Well.. I was wondering when are you coming to see your girlfriend?” the word girlfriend was a mad pounding in my chest. “She has been so upset lately, I don’t know what you have done but you need to talk to her. She is stuck on bed rest for 5 days! I better see you there! Bye Jet!” and she hung up.

“Who was that babe?” Desire cooed

“Just Marie, complaining about my girlfriend no biggie. Now where were we?” We than began kissing again. I nearly forgot that I was naked until she started giggling.

“What’s the matter?” I questioned.

“Did you forget that you are naked? You’re at ‘the’ entrance… Going in or not?” She was giggling like a little school girl.

It just happened so quickly that I forget the condom. It was too late, I had already blew my load. Crap..

“why is it feeling different?” She questioned between moans.

“Wait Jet…” She quickly opened her eyes “Did you wear a condom?”

“Its was to late… shit.. I’m sorry..”

“It’s ok babe.. Shall we continue?”

ABMBER POV

It had been two days since Marie called Jet and there is still no sign or word from him. He is such a wonderful boyfriend.  I am still in agonising pain due to this stupid knee injury. I’m not sure if it is my knee that is hurting me or my heart. I can feel as though something dramatic has happened. But I don’t know with who, or when, but something has happen.