Chapter 23

(A/N: F/F is favourite food and S/N is ship name. Reminder: the group is you, Dan, Alfie, Zoe, Louise, Phil and Pj)

"OMG OMG OMG OMG"

"I KNEW IT WE ALL DID"

"But Phan........"

You scrolled through Twitter. #S/N was trending enormously. Now that it happened and was out in the public, you couldn't see what you were so afraid of. The response was pretty good, apart the few upset extreme Phan shippers.
"Dan?" You called from your bed to the balcony, where he was.
"Yeah?" He popped his head out from the glass doors and cream curtains.
"I'm kinda glad someone done this" You fidgeted.
"Well, it had to happen eventually"

A loud knock echoed throughout the room and you walked over to the door to answer it.

"Oh Zoe, Alfie! Have you seen?" You said, pulling Zoe into a hug.

"Y/N, it's EVERYWHERE. How could I not!" She laughed. "That stupid fan account. Do you have any idea who it is?"

You tensed. You did, but weren't going to say. Phil was acting very strange and didn't interact with Dan much anymore, just Pj. It seemed... shady. Although, you could be wrong. Phil was too nice to ever hurt you like that, let alone Dan, his best friend for over 8 years. You could never imagine Phil doing something like this.

"No. No idea" Dan finally answered putting an arm round your waist.

"Well, just know we'll help in any way we can" Zoe assured and gave you a warm, reassuring smile.

•••••{Getting ready for dinner}•••••

Outfit:

(Or anything, this is just inspo or if you can't think of an outfit)

"Ready?" Dan asked. "Yep" 

"You look great" Dan grinned and placed a kiss on your cheek, causing you to blush.

"God dammit, your cute when you blush" He smiled.

•••••{Your fav casual restaurant (not McDonald's though}•••••

"Yeah, I'll have a barbecue chicken pizza" Dan said, passing his menu to the waiter. "I'll have F/F please"

"Is that all?"

"Also an order of fries for the table" Alfie chirped in.

"Your so random" Zoe giggled and placed her head on his shoulder.

"Cute" You mumbled. You gazed at Alfie and Zoe. You couldn't wait to spend many more years with Dan. Your biggest obstacle had just been passed, the fans reaction and the Phandom. You reached for his hand under the table and gripped it tight.

"You okay?" He asked, holding it tightly back.

"Yeah. Just glad I found you." You said grinning at him.

"Stop all this couple malarkey before I spew!" Pj laughed, causing the group to laugh

"Ey ey, they're happy!" Louise laughed.

Phil just stared out the window. He noticed everyone laughing and joined in, like nothing was wrong. As he laughed and looked round the table, you made eye contact. You raised an eyebrow at him which resulted in the eye contact ending as he returned his fixed gaze outside the window. You sighed loudly, a bit louder than intended.
"Whoa, you good?" Alfie asked as everyone's eyes turned to you. You opened your mouth to speak but caught Phil's wide, scared eyes and his lightly shaking head, intending "No". You would talk to him later, but not here, not now. Not in front of everyone.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine." You replied, which demolished everyone's concerned looks.

"Tell me later" Dan whispered, squeezing your hand.

~~~

Everyone was just chatting and eating their food. Phil, Alfie and Pj were on their phones.

"Right so it's decided! Collab tonight. We haven't collabed in ages!" You squeled with excitement, and took a bite of your meal.

"And you'll do the 'Best friend yoga challenge' on my channel!" Zoe shouted, which resulted in a dirty look from a posh couple sitting near you. You nearly choked on your food. "Zoe, shush!" You laughed.

"What should we do after it?" Zoe asked.

"We were just going to watch movies tonight, but you can join if you'd like to" Dan suggested. "Double date!" Alfie shouted. "Alfie, shush!" You laughed. "But yeah, that sounds like fun!" You cheered. "What are we gonna watch?" Zoe asked.
"Well, I was thinking horror but Dan is refusing" You said, smirking at him.
"Awh, c'mon Dan!" Zoe whined. "Yeah, don't be a baby!" You joked. He pushed you playfully which almost made you fall out the end of the booth. "What do you wanna watch?"
"Winnie the Pooh sounds better at this point" Dan retorted cheekily.
"Excuse me, but you'd watch that over anything, any day" You said, poking him in the ribs playfully.
"Yeah I would!" Dan said in his Christopher Robin voice. "God dammit, you are adorable Howell"

Dinggg...

"There's another text" Dan murmured.

Anonymous: Well, my plan never worked. So Dan, guess what. End it or she finds out "the truth". I would send that and leave it but I'm not stupid. You won't reply. Bet you think your both unstoppable. Hah. Trust me, it's for the best, okay? So... Are you going to do it? Yes or No?

"Dan-"
"Don't reply."
"But Dan, wha-"
"Just don't, okay? Please"

What was 'the truth'? You had forgot all about it up until now. You slowly placed his phone back on the table and felt your eye prick with a tear. You looked away and wiped it away.

"Y/N, please, I'm sorry but I-"
"No Dan, I get it" You interrupted and placed your head in your hands.

Dinggg...

You looked over to the screen.

Anonymous: I'll take that as a no. I'm sorry, I really am. Plus Dan, she deserves to know.

"Wait, what-"

Just like that, everybody's phone pinged and you all immediately checked your notifications.

You were allowed giving Pj, who was sat in the corner, death stares

"Twitter: Pj has just tweeted. Check it out!"

//-------------------------------//
A/N: OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!
Nahhhh, it wasn't Phil! It may not make sense why it was Pj, but I'll clear stuff up next chapter!

Idk Twitter notifications so I winged it, k kill me.

Also, thank you so much for all the votes and comments, I really do appreciate it. This book grew so fast and to me it's so much bigger than I thought it would ever be.

New update soon! Also I'm kinda having writers block but we just got 1k reads so I wanna write loads for you guys uGGGHHH. I'm trying to update when I can ❤️

Love - L x