Chapter 30

(Can you read the A/N please, big news)

Snugly, you closed your eyes in the aisle seat as your eyelids were feeling droopy. You took a deep breath in through your nose, and smelt the familiar musky scent you had become so swooned by. You slowly drifted off into a pleasant sleep, dreaming about everything and anything to do with Dan Howell.

~~~

"Excuse me? We're landing in around five minutes" A friendly looking air hostess tapped your shoulder, who was sitting next to you. "Mmh?" You questioned groggily. "Oh. Thank you" You re-adjusted in your seat, yawning as you did so.

You closed your eyes as the plane slowly descended and landed roughly on the ground, now feeling slightly thankful you were in the safety of Y/C.

(OOHHH FLOWER OF SCOTLAND)

~~~

Slowly, you opened the door to your new apartment. Woah.

It opened up into a spacious living room with a new shiny kitchen connected, a door frame and open bit in the wall. A staircase swung upwards to a second floor which over looked your white living room, a nice railing to prevent falling. A few doors were up there too, obviously, which lead to your bedroom, spare bedroom, bathroom and office area.

A few other doors his under the balcony that was your second floor which was your second bigger bathroom, laundry room (pfffftt, that's gonna get used) and another bedroom.

Glass doors to an outside balcony on the top floor, glass doors to your pool on the first floor.

And a spooky basement.

A few unpacked boxes lay slightly dusty on your pristine new couch, filled with little stuff like photo frames, some clothes and your

(DAN AND PHIL WON THREE BONCASA AWARDS I JUST GOT AN INSTAGRAM NOTIFICATION OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM)

Polaroids, a hair brush, bits of paperwork and other miccelanious necessities.

Bzzzzzzz...

"Hi mum! Did you get back home okay?" You asked into the now non buzzing phone. "Yes, yes, Did you? OOHHH, how's your new home? Did you see the boxes on the couch? Oh, I have to go. Speak soon!" And with that, she abruptly ended the call.

Oh. Okay then. Very un-mum like. You made a mental note to phone her later, something seemed off.

Anyways, you shrugged it off and quickly connected to the wifi to see see iMessages from the one and only.

D: guess you liked it?

D: #spon

D: I wanna talk to you hurry and get off that plane please

D: rude much

D: JOKING text me when you get off pleaseeeee

Slightly laughing, you replied.

Y: New phone, who dis?

Almost instantly, he replied.

D: thank god. Thought you had died or something.

Y: yeah, I fell off the plane actually

D: wouldn't surprise me, being as clumsy as you are

Y: shush you

Y: your jumper's warm

D: like it?

Y: obviously. It smells like you. I miss your smell.

D: I just miss you altogether.

----------
A/N: Finally, a damn update for you guys. Even if it is small.

WHAT I WANTED YOU TO READ:

We're nearing 50K!!! Like WTF I DON'T UNDERTSAND genuinely thank you for coming back.

So my great friend that goes by the username Otaku_Weirdos suggested I do a 50K Q&A?????¿¿¿? Do you guys want that? If you do, then send me questions because I think it'd be fun.

If you choose to, please don't comment them because I have so many notifications so message them to me please as I don't want anyone's to get lost.

If I get enough questions, I'll post one but idek if you guys want this so...

Yah, talk to yah later peeps

Love - L