Underground's Broadway?

As I planned for Technoland, I left my parka for my newfound friends in Snowdin, seeing Papyrus wear it last time. I had mastered the "fabled blue attacks" as Papyrus would refer to them as, and could now use them expertly amongst my white ones. Somehow, Sans managed to find a still working snowmobile amongst the human junk from the underground, and I used that to make my travel quick.

"You humans really drive these?" Papyrus asked.

"Well, we don't use them every day. We use them when it's snowy, like here. They don't get stuck unlike cars." I explained.

"What are cars?" Papyrus asked. Clearly, he didn't know much on human culture.

"They're machines that humans use to get places. Sometimes they don't work right." Sans explained, and I knew that very well. Before I fell down here, my car was the most unreliable piece of &%$# I knew. It would work just fine with me, but every time I wanted to drive somewhere with Jack, it wouldn't even try to start, and when it did, Jack would have propped the hood open and got a blast of smoke to the face. THEN it would decide to stay running and we could go somewhere. Back to now, I found this snowmobile had an electric starter, and was well fueled.

"Well, seeya later guys!" I said before I started the snowmobile with no problem, and drove off. "I hope I can make it just fine." I said to myself. A few minutes after that, I got to Technoland rather fast, and then the snowmobile hit hard cement. Covered by the snow, it was hard to see, but once I hit it, I was sent flying and hit the hard concrete! My vision was kinda fuzzy after the impact, but I was soon met by a lizard monster in a lab coat. She must have seen the crash, and wanted to see if I was okay.

"Oh my god! I saw you crash! Are you okay?!" She asked, worried for me. She helped me up and I dusted myself off.

"I'm not too shaken. Who are you?" I asked.

"Alphys. Not many people know me very well. I'm the scientist of Technoland." She replied.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Christine, a human that just happened to fall down here with another one." I replied.

"Human huh?" Alphys asked. "Come with me. The people here don't take so kindly to humans. This city is closest to Asgore's city, so he's convinced them to knock out all humans in sight."

"How do I convince them I'm not who Asgore portrays me as?"

"The best way to do that, is to beat my greatest creation, Mettaton, in a dance competition. He's the city's champion. Beat him, and you got the whole city on your side." Alphys explained.

"Will he be easy?" I asked.

"You want to make it fair. I made a switch on his back to turn him into a form more fit for dancing. Ask him to compete with you, and flip it for him." Alphys said. And with that, she guided me to Mettaton's building. She knocked, and two guards emerged. Explaining what was going on, they made an announcement to the whole city, and I entered to see Mettaton. After the guards escorted me to a large room, a robot emerged. He supported himself with one wheel, and he had a boxy body.

"Hello there! I'm Mettaton- is that a human?" He said upon seeing me.

"Yes I'm a human. But I want a challenge." I replied.

"I'm reading your mind patterns right now." Mettaton said before suddenly showing surprise. "You want to challenge me to a dance off?"

"You ready to challenge me?" I asked as citizens from Technoland gathered in the large room to see this fated competition.