1

Word count: 979 words
-////-

I opened my dim red door, leaving my house. The sun kissed my already tanned skin, and a nice breeze flew through my hair. I took a big breath. I'm going to the boy's house to hang out. I don't usually go over to their house, but I feel like I haven't been spending much time with them lately. Ever since the incident with my old guy friends, I have tried to talk to more my friends more. I exhaled and closed the door behind me. It was a nice spring day- not too cold and not to hot. Perfect. I started to walk across the oddly smooth road that circled around the neighborhood. Once I reached to the other side, I walked up to the door. I made a pattern with my knocking. I waited for about 3 minutes before I heard the doorknob frantically struggle to open. There was a click and a blonde man appeared in front of me.

"Garroth! Hey!" He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"A-Aphmau! Sorry we didn't answer earlier..." He said while stuttering a little. I gave him a reassuring smile. "It's alright, Garroth." His face relaxed significantly, and he stepped aside, allowing me to see what's inside. I smiled at him once more and walked into the familiar house. A scent of pizza and Lilacs filled my nose. A weird combination, not that I'm complaining. I spotted Laurence lounging on the couch, book in hand. It didn't have a cover, and it was about medium length. He craned his neck around, giving me his famous grin.

"Hey, Aph." He sprung off of the couch, putting the book down on the glass coffee table, conveniently placed in front of the seat. He ran his hand through his golden brown hair, the grin not fading. I swear, my heart melted a bit.

"Hey Laurence! Where's Travis and Dante?" I asked with a happy tone. I gave him a warm smile before plopping down onto their couch.

"I think Dante is in the basement and Travis-"

"Who are you guys talking- heeeeey Aphmmmau."

I turned my head towards the hallway where the voice was coming from. Lo and behold was travis in only a towel. Of course he would just get out of the shower right now. His white hair was half way dried, there was still water dripping down his chest, and of course he was wearing a long towel around his waist. I felt my face heat up slowly.

"Uhm, hi Travis." He grinned at my unsureness, and turned around. "Sorry about that, didn't know you were there babe." And then he left. I heard the click of his door, and turned back around, completely flustered.

I felt Laurence plop down next to me. "Sorry about that Aph, didn't know he was in the shower...heh." He rubbed his neck nervously.

"That's okay Laurence, nothing to apologise about." Then Garroth sat next to Laurence, sitting closer than expected to him. They are good friends.

"Annnnyways, how was your guy's day?" I tried to change the subject.

"It was okay. We didn't do much today." Garroth spoke up. He brushed his blonde hair out of his face.

"How was your's Aphmau?" Laurence asked me with a curious glint in his eyes.

"It was good. Took Celestia out on a walk, and made cookies with Kawaii~Chan. Oh! That reminds me! I brought you guys some!" I sprang up and out of the seat, and dug through my purple purse. It had a adorable cat stitched across the front. It was fairly big. I finally got ahold what I was searching for, and presented it to them while grinning. A aroma of cookie filled the room. There were eight cookies in the plastic container, two for each guy living here. Laurence and Garroth's faces lit up. I heard loud footsteps racing up the basement stairs, and there came Dante. He was wearing his regular clothes, and his hair was blue as usual.

"Did someone say cookies?" He ran to the couch, jumping over it and landing on the other side of Laurence. He have me puppy eyes and he glanced at the cookies.

"Are those for us?" He asked sweetly. Or, as sweetly as he could.

"Yes yes, but you have to wait Dante. I thought that we could eat them later." I answered back with a tired smile.

"But moooooom.."

"Now now Dante, what did I tell you about whining?" I put my hand on my hip, acting like a mom. His head fell and he crossed his arms, as if he was angry.

"Fineeeeee."

Garroth and Laurence looked at each other as if saying, 'Are we missing something?' I giggled and went into the kitchen and put the cookie package on the island. I turned towards the boys, and grinned evilly at Laurence and Garroth. They were sitting awfully close to one another. I reached for my phone out of my purse, and took ten photos of them.

"What the- Aph what are you doing?" Laurence asked confused by my actions.

"Ohhhh nothing, Laurence." I said in a sing-song voice while sending the photo to Katelyn. "Don't worry about it."

He shook his head disapprovingly.

"I have a weird feeling I should worry." I put my phone away and put the most innocent smile that I could muster.

"Would you really think I would do something bad, Laurence?" I said in a higher pitched tone than usual.

"Well-" His sentence got interrupted by a loud knocking at the door.

"I got it!" Dante said loudly while racing towards the door.

"Don't worry Dante, no one was going to get it anyways." Garroth shouted back at him with a smile. I returned to my seat on the couch.

"Uh Aph, there's someone at the door here to see you!"