Unforgettable Nights

RECAP: "Well here goes nothing" I grumbled as I knocked on the door. And with that began a night I will never forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not sure what I expected to see when the door open but it definitely wasn't Robert Sheehan tackling Jamie over the couch with Godfey laughing at the whole thing. Kevin, who had opened the door, just shook his head.  

"Sorry about them, Jamie tried to steal Rob's food," Kevin chuckled and motioned for us to come in. Jade was staring at the whole scenario with pure joy. Noticing that we were there the boys jumped off the ground. 

"Oh my god! Oh my god you're real!! You're real and standing here and Jess isn't losing her marbles. I can't believe this." Jade started rambling faster than I could listen. I did catch the losing my marbles part though. 

"Oi! My marbles are all intact thank you very much, you insane fan girl." I grumbled as I whacked her arm. At this point it was the boys turn to stare at us in confusion. " She'll chill in a minute I think she's in shock. And as for my not freaking out one of us has to be sane eh?" I awkwardly chuckled while looking them all over. This caused Kevin to jump out of whatever trance he was in and invite us into the apartment. He started to introduce everyone to us and asked for our names as well. Jamie was looking over with a slightly surprised look at his face. When I asked him about all he had to say was that he was surprised we actually came over. 

"Are you kidding me? Of course we did! I even threatened little miss ninja over there for you." Jade smiled proudly at Jamie. 

"Little miss ninja?" a confused Rob walked back in from the kitchen (he had to get more food).

"Jade I hate you. I grew up with 3 older brothers and a younger sister and an ex-dancer as a mom so I know some tricks." I muttered with my face in a pillow. "Anyways why don't we watch a movie?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all had a good day! Again so so sorry about crappy uploads. I might start a new story or a book of short stories that I will update better. Love you all!