Chapter 2

A/N: A picture of Kenny(Kenneth).

-September 5th, 2016-

Jasper's Pov

It was lunch time at school as me and five of my closest friends were together eating our own separate lunches.

Then I pulled out my phone and turned it on one of my videos I recently uploaded last night. My video is a model mmd made from the MikuMikuDance Website. It already got more than a 1,000 hits.

Me: Hey guys. Watch this video.

They stopped eating their lunches and direct their attention towards my phone.

I played the video and shows my mmd. The mmd is suppose to be me but he has a more goth look with dark gothic clothing. Then the music begins.

-Inserts Chucky Music-

Model: Hi! Hahahahahaha~! Hi! I'm Chucky! Bitch...

Hahahahahaha! Hi! Wanna play~?

-Stabs someone-

Hi!

Hahahahahaha~! Hi, I'm Chucky!

Hi! Hahahahahahaha~!

Guy: Who the fuck are you?!

-Kills him-

Hi! Hahahahahahaha~! Hi, I'm Chucky!

Hahahahahaha!

-Holds down boy-

I'm your friend til the end~!

-Kills him-

Hahahahaha! Hi, I'm Chucky!

-Stabs a girl-

Hahahahahahaha~!

So...

-Covered in blood and holds bloody knife-

Wanna play~~~~~?!

After the video, my friends gaped at the sight. I think I broke their minds.

Lol...

Kenny: Damn Jasper. Your videos are getting scarier each time you make them.

Kenny has been my best friend since middle school. His real name is Kenneth. But he likes being called Kenny for short. He always has my back when I'm feeling down. He has spiky black hair and brown eyes. He had a piercing on the side of his left ear.

Me: Haha. Thanks. Were you guys scared?

Julie: Scared? I'm downright terrified. Though I do love your horror videos.

Julie is another friend of mine. She has brown hair tied to a long ponytail with blue eyes. She known me since me met last year. When we first met her ex-boyfriend had dumped her for another girl. I comforted her at the time and we became really good friends.

Oliver: That was amazing! When the next time your making one?

Me: Hmm...Don't know...Might take a while.

Oliver: Oh okay. If need any help, you can ask me.

Me: Thanks.

Oliver is another member of our group. He has blonde hair with blue eyes like Julie except his are more lighter than hers. He wears glasses and he's a wizard with computers. He sometimes would help make videos on youtube.

Chloe: I can't wait til you make another horror movie on youtube.

Nina: Same here. I keep asking people to suscribe for you!

Chloe and Nina are the last members of our group. Chloe had long black hair and dark tan skin. Her eyes were brown and she has a bubbly like personality and always have a smile on her face to brighten everyone's day. Nina also had black hair but her's were tied to two pigtails. Her eyes were green and her skin was tan. Nina has a knack at having people like and suscribe for my videos. I swear she's like a fan sometime.

Third's Pov

Kenny: Well good luck making the next video.

Jasper: I'll try.

Julie: Hey Jasper. I remember one facebook you said you were going to make a horror movie about a psycho killer on the loose stalking you and your adoptive family.

Jasper: Oh yeah. I did. But I'm not entirely sure I want to make a movie about 'them' again.

Oliver:...You must really hate your family...

Jasper: Yeah...And they hate me too.

Nina: Don't worry about it. I bet if a psycho was on the loose. You could pray to God that he could kill them.

Jasper: You know...I do not pray to God.

Nina: Oh right. Because your a goth. XD

Jasper:....Is that a problem?

Nina: Nope~! XD

Jasper: Ugh....Too bad that's sooo not happening.

Kenny chuckled at his friend until he notice something on Jasper's arm.

Kenny: Jasper...Is that a bruise?

Jasper eyes went wide as all eyes were on him. He rolled his sleeves to hide the bruise.

Jasper:...I do not know what you're talking about...I'm fine...Really...

He made a smile at them but Kenny and the others knew it was fake but they didn't press further.

Jasper: Well I'll see you guys later. 5th period is about to start and I don't want to be late for Math or Mr. Williams will scowl me!

The group shudder. They hate Math and they hate the math teacher, Mr. Williams's lecture. His lectures are worse than the other teachers.

Chloe: Alright. See ya!

Oliver and Nina: Bye.

Julie: Take care.

Jasper: Yeah! Bye!

He left after that and the group got ready for class as Kenny watches Jasper go to Math class with a concerned look on his face.

Kenny: Jasper....

???: Don't Cry...Jasper.

-TBC-