The date

On the way to our secret date, the ride was very peaceful. We got to know more about each other than before. When we pulled in I knew exactly where we were. We were at the county fair. Awww, the Oakland county fair. The smell of popcorn and funnel cakes. Hearing the soft screams from fair amusements. Or hearing the giggling of little kids all over. This is going to bed the best date ever!
*2 hours later*
So far me and Cameron have rode the whip and whirl, the rocket, don't barf, swing-a-tron, and the designable. He also played a hit the bottle game and won me a stuffed panda. He's so sweet. But through all this fun, this red haired chick came up to us. This is how the conversation went.
"OMG! Cameron is that you?!" a high pitched voice screeched.
"Uhh.. Hi Nicole. It's nice to see you"said Cameron.
"What are you doing here? Are you here with that pig?" She scoffed.
"Actually this so call "pig" is my date yes." He calmly said. Which good thing he did because I was about to scratch those bitches eye balls out. Oh yeah! The rats last statement, I forgot.
She said "Whatever Cameron. Call me when you want a real girl" And with that she walked off.
"Who was that?" I asked.
"My ex" he stated.
"Oh okay" I said.
After all this fun we decided that we would end our date on the Ferris wheel. I know that it's so cliché but it's during the day so not as romantic.
Cameron gives the ticket guy our tickets and he lets us on. We were riding it for awhile, when it stopped out of nowhere on you guessed it the top. When it stopped it didn't seem it was gonna move anytime soon.
"Well isn't this cliché" Cameron laughed.
"Yeah, I guess so lol" I replied.
"Well since this whole is cliché, I'm just going to ask. Ella...Will you be my girlfriend?"
Is this real?! I feel as if it's too good to be true. There must be some catch.
"Really" I asked?
"Yes really. Your beautiful,smart,kind, and funny. Ella will you please be my girlfriend?" he asked again.
"Ooo...of course! I would love too."
After I said that his lips touched mine. The Spark was still the same. I really really like him.

(A/N: Sorry this was such a short chapter. Tell me how y'all like it. Any changes?)