Period 4&5

*1 week later*

So let me introduce the bitches personally. Ehh? Victoria aka Vicky and Jacqueline aka Jaque are cousins. Vickys actually really nice if she by herself but around them she's so rude. Amanda was transferred into our middle school Last year and Carly sucked her right into the group before anyone else could talk to her. Oh and my favorite Carly. She's the bitches person ever. She's rude for no reason to everyone. Right now I have art for 4th period with Vicky and Amanda. After this I have 5th with you guessed it Carly. So sitting down at my art table I hear the latest "gossip" from the girls.
"OMG did you hear about Carly"
"OMG no what"
"Well her and Cameron are dating again"
"Yay I'm happy for her"
*whisper whisper*
"Excuse me Ella?" asked ms. Perry
Oh your probably wondering who's Ms.Perry. Well she's the art teacher and like an aunt to me. She's really cool and laid back and has beautiful blue hair. She also has tattoos and piercings everywhere. She's the best
"Yes Ms.P"
"I wanted to invite you to my wedding"
"Really OMG yes!!"
"Okay here's the invitation, hope to see you there"
"Okay bye"
"Bye Ell-Bell"
Your also probably wondering how do you know the art teacher so well if it's your first year of high school. Well I had her all year for 8th grade. So yeah. Heading to fifth period I always get butterflies in my stomach because of Cameron. But also because I have to see Carly's stupid face. I really like fifth period though because I sit right next to Cameron and we talk a lot. For fifth we have Mr.Collins the science teacher.
"Hi class today we're going to do blah blah"
"Hey Ella"
"Hey Cameron"
"How are you today?"
"Fine I guess, oh i heard about you and Carly"
"Really I mean I guess she's cool"
"Wow that's how you talk about your girlfriend lol"
"Well I just need someone to be there ya know?"
*I could be there for you""wait did I just say that out loud"
"Yeah you did"
"I'm sorry Cameron I know you probably don't like me back"
"Well I do have a crush on someone"
"Oh yeah, who?"
"You'll find out soon enough"
Working on worksheets I wonder what Cameron meant by that.
*rinnnnnggg*
"Bye class"
"Bye Cameron"
"Bye Ell"
Omg he called me Ell ahhh! That was a good way to end the day.
When I got home the step-bitch was home.
"What are you doing"
"Non of your damn business"
"Okay well just don't contaminate me with an std or something"
"Whatever bitch"
I'm just gonna listen to music and get ready for bed, even though it's 4. Goodnight everyone!