New Day

*Next day*
*you and me we made a...*
Yass Sam smith get it. Omg I love him so much.I wish I could meet him. He's coming here in 3 months on my birthday! I'm excited for today. I'll dress in something so cute.
I'm wearing a blue chiffon top,white jeans,and white sandals. I put on my gold watch and tuck my moms locket underneath my shirt. For my hair it's up in a tight bun. I pick up my backpack and run out side to catch the bus.
*10 minutes later*
"Hey Erin"
"Hi"
"I'm going to work on my project"
"Okay. Bye."
"Bye"
I don't know why but me and erin haven't been talking lately like we used too. We probably need a sleepover.

1st period~Ms.Burkley~Math
2nd period~Ms.Kay~S.S.
3rd period~Mr.Dingler~LA
4th period~Ms.Perry~Art teacher
And finally my favorite part of the day 5th period Mr.Collins. The only reason is because I get to see Cameron. Before I even walk in Carly walks up to me.
*C~Carly E~Ella*
C-Uhh watch out pig
E-Maybe you should do the same
C-Don't give me an attitude
E-Same to you
C- I just don't want to accidentally catch something
E-What you all ready have hoe-fever
Oh I hate her so much. Trying to sass me well I'm going to sass you back sister. I start walking to me and Cameron table. When he see's me his eyes light up.
"He..ee...hey ella" he stammered.
"Hi Cameron, what's wrong"
"Nothing's wrong it's just you look really pretty today"
"Aww thanks"

"Erhm today class were starting a project I'll assign the partners."
"Blah and blah
Blah and blah
Blah and blah
Cameron and Ella"
Wait did he say I got paired with Cameron! Omg this is gonna be great. I'm excited as hell. He's looking at me smiling. He's so attractive. He has dark brown hair and light brown eyes and has freckles.
"Guess were partners" he says.
"Guess so"
"Wanna come over to my house then?" he asked.
"Sure" I answered.
He hands me his number.

...............
"Bye ell see you later"
"Bye cam"

Tomorrows Saturday and that's when I'm going to Cameron's house. Have to get my beauty sleep to look cute lol jk.