Punishment

Hey guys I know I didn't tell the part where serenity gets in some deep trouble with Justin er daddy hehehe on with the story;)

Serenity's pov.
"D-daddy are you  ok"I ask him "no and you missy are in BIG trouble what were you thinking talking to that boy you know you are not allowed to do so and you disobeyed me little girl you are in so much trouble go to my room I'll be there in a minute."" O-o-ok daddy."

Justin's pov .
God that little girl is going to kill me I just when to go and  order our food and when I came back she was talking to another guy . That set me off. I grabbed MY girl and didn't even eat I was so mad and now I'm on my way to my room to give serenity her punishment. "  "d-daddy " "hush , you know your in trouble right?""yes d-daddy""now your going to get punished "

Serenity pov.
I'm so scared what will my punishment be? How will he do it? Will I- " did you hear me now go downstairs and in to the basement." "Yes daddy". I waited and saw a lot of beating tools I got scared. Was he going to use these on me?" Now what shall we use the whip,chains, the knife, or the rope hmm I say whips now which one how about this one." He just picked up one with spikes oh no" daddy are y-you go-going to h-hit me with that?" " yes because you were a bad girl now lay on your stomach " " o-ok daddy"  " Now you will not scream, cry,or talk also you must thank me and count if you don't you'll get even more than thirty ok?"
"One, thank you daddy"
Two, thank you daddy"
"T-th-thirty! Thank you daddy"
"You did good now go wash up love you princess." "Lo-love you daddy."

Longer chapter this time guys plz comment and vote! My schedule  
Monday- update
Tuesday-update
Wednesday no update
Thursday.  Update
Friday. No update
Saturday no update
Sunday update
This is up to now for now bye guys love you!