9. Koo Koo And Heela.

Zishan has been missing all morning till now, it's around 11.30 now, everyones off to sleep.

He was bothering me all morning coming up to me in various places begging for my forgiveness, and all I did was clapped his hands away. And kept ignoring him.

I kinda feel bad now, but what am I to do in a situation like this? He's forcing me to live with him and he slapped me what next? It's all going just like how I expected it to be.

I dusted off my bed, tossing in every angle possible, to just fall asleep. But I can't, why is Zishan doing this to me? Could I be in love with him inexplicably? Nah never.

Love and me never gets along.

I finally fell asleep, until I feel like someone just bombed the bed. The cold air creeped into my blanker causing me to shake.

'Zishan?' I cringed, rubbing my eyes.

'oh hii' he squealed, he's drunk?

'oh my god are you drunk?' I asked him covering my mouth with my palms, the second time experiencing Zishans high behaviors.

'no immnot drunk I'm Zishan' he twitched his eyebrows which just infuriated me alot more, I couldn't see him properly in the dark, but I could catch his glittery and shiny eyes twinkling through the darkness that gave goosebumps to my skin.

'what the hell' I cursed. Pulling him into the blanket, yeah he needs to shut up and sleep before my mom wakes up.

'yournotsleeping' he moaned.

'huh what?' I shaked his arms, damn he's shreaded Ma'shaa'Allah, I didn't know he has this muscled arms.

'oh' he rubbed his eyes, shaking his head. 'iam so sorry for what I've did' he held my hands, 'i'm really sorry' he leaned closer and kissed me.

ZISHAN KISSED MY LIPS NOW? Bleuughh.  Do I slap him?

Is that all what you've got kyda?

This time instead of trying to make things worse by slapping and killing, I stayed still, quite not uttering a single word, dazzled. More like so confused. Am I angry or am I not? I mean his drowsiness is so funny. But he kissed me?

I was tensed now, I wanna punch him. But what if he screams? Mom was so worried she told me he went to do some catching up with his old pals.  Which was an absolute lie, he was catching up with his drinks.

'zishan I need to tell you something' I yelped

He stood up, grabbed the water jug. He drank from it and poured the rest on his face.

'tell me' he cleared his voice. Damn he's sober already?. Asthghfirullah but did I make him drink again?

Not. My. Fault.

'four years ago nearly' I hesitated, I'm so gonna regret this tomorrow morning. 'yeah I'm listening luv' he whispered and held my hands.

We were both sittind in the corner of my old bed with out backs laying on the wall, blancket on top of us to keep us warm.

'when I was sixteen I loved this guy called 'koo-koo' I paused 'koo koo?' he huffed.

'that's what he was called he told me his real name but I can't remember. We were so used in calling him koo koo, we were in a serious relationship for nearly 2 years until the end of highschool' I cried.

'Kyda' he cupped my face, 'sorry I was just carried away' I wiped my tears off.

'listen you don't have to tell me if it's so hard for you' his voice sounds promising and lenient. He's being so sweet here.