December 1, 2011

A/N: all of the 2011 parts are Luke and Lexi's flashbacks. It'll get to the actual story soon :)
It was December 1, 2011 and Luke was walking home from school and Lexi was staying after school tutoring. He was listening to Blink-182 full blast so he couldn't hear anything. The person came up behind him and dragged him in the car leaving Luke to scream then everything goes black

-

"Mom, I'm home!" Lexi called out after school. "Hey sweetie have you seen Luke?" She asks. "Uh no I thought he was home already" she replies. "No" "he's probably just at Michaels" Lexi says and her mom nods. "I'm gonna go do my homework" Lexi says, grabbing a snack and walking to her room "okay sweetie"

Lexi walks past Luke's room with an odd feeling. She's so used to seeing Luke playing his guitar or doing his homework with the door open. But the door was closed..and silent. She sighs and sits her binder down pulling out the algebra homework. "I fucking hate algebra" she mumbles. It takes her about 35 minutes to do her homework and she puts away pulling out her phone and texting Luke.

Lexi: hey

There's no reply after a few hours and she starts to worry...maybe his phone was dead. She just wanted to see her older brother already. They wanted to go to the movies today, but plans probably changed. Maybe with the band but she totally understood. She was proud of him and how far he is coming. Hopefully he'll make it big.