Chapter Two

It was very dark and kinda scary, but I can't think about it right now I need to find prince before its to late, I need to save him from my brother.

   I saw them going west from the castle so there's my first lead. Since they are probably working for the prince of darkness the best place to look would be his castle. The only problem is I don't know where it is. Since they were going west they probably would of past through the town...... wait isn't that town under the prince of darkness' custody. If I get caught by one of my brother's guards I'm doomed, I have to keep a low profile.

•••

I have been walking for hours, the light was even starting to show. I stopped at a lake so I could refill my water. I need to change my outfit so I could blend in. I went behind a thick tree and wore tights, white shirt, and cardigan, paired with black combat boots. Bringing extra clothes was a good choice.

   I walked one more hour until I reached the town I blended in perfectly. I decided to walk through the town casually so I wouldn't draw attention.

I was only walking through town for a few minutes until someone talked to me "you kinda look like that princess on that wanted sign over there, princess what's her name."
"You mean princess Lydia, I get that a lot my name is Mackenzie but you can call me Kenzie, what's your name?" I lied then asked. It was like I totally cared. "The name's Chris." He said. "I best be going."I said. "Where you going?"Chris asked. "I'm visiting my brother."I said. I didn't lie exactly. "Can I go along with you? I got nothing better to do." He said. "Uh I'm not sure if...." I said until he cut me off. "I know you were lying princess." He said. "I don't know what your talking about." I said. "I can tell when people are lying you know and I'm pretty sure your brother is the prince of darkness."he said. "I still don't know what your talking about." I said. "It's ok I don't like him either."he said. "Well guess there's no point in hiding it anymore."I said.

"You can come along only if you don't get in my way okay?" I stated.

"Fine" he said.

•••

We walked past the town until we got to the forest and we continued walking to the next town.

"I need to take a break." I said and walked to a near by lake.
I sat down and meditated.

I got a vision, I could see the henchmen of the prince taking prince away.

"Hello..... hello Lydia are you in there."he said and waved at my face I immediately came back. "Please refrain from calling me Lydia and instead call me Kenzie." I said.
"Let's go" I said.

•••

We walked for hours and Chris complained along the way.

We ended up bumping into a guy. "So what are you guys doing in the forest." He said. "Uh traveling." I said. "What's your name... cutie." Chris said mumbling the last part. Chris looked like he was in love was he gay? Nah. "The names Jason what's yours?" Jason asked. "Well my names Mackenzie but if prefer you to call me Kenzie." I said. "And my name is Chris." Chris said. "Man your cute." Jason said to Chris? "So Jason your gay right?" I asked. "Yea is that a problem." Jason replied. "No it's just I never met someone who's gay." I said. "So Jason what are you doing in the forest?" Chris asked. "Uh traveling as well." Jason replied. "So where are you traveling to?" I asked him. "The prince of darkness' castle... for a guard position." He replied. "Do you know where it is? My comrade here lost the map and I kinda have a job that the prince wanted me to do." I lied. "Yea, I'll lead you guys. So what's this job of yours." He asked. "It's classified." I lied again. "I will lead you anyways." He said.

•••

It was getting dark and we've been walking for hours.
"I think we should set up camp, you guys got a tent?" Jason asked. "No I don't I was planning to walk non stop and I ran into Chris an old friend of mine and he wanted to do the guard position like you but he lost his map so we decided to travel together and then he lost my map so here we are." I lied. "But it's fine Chris could just sleep in the tent with you if you don't mind and I'll sleep in the tree." I said. "It's fine with me but doesn't a girl normally like to sleep in a tent." He said. "Well I'm not like most girls so thank you for noticing." I said

"I'm going to grab some fire wood." I said.
"No a girl like you shouldn't be doing that I'll do it." Jason said. "It's fine you've been very generous and it's the least I can do."I said. "Fine" he said.

   We ate and then we went to sleep. I climbed up the nearest tree and slept.