two

______________________________________________________________________
S
Friday came quickly, and ended quickly. Before I knew it, I was in Max's kitchen having pre drinks with Mike(?), Harvey and Josh.
Mike was obviously the male equivalent of an 'IT girl', he's just so fucking slick. He passed me a beer, and I swear, it was holy.
We just walked down to Emily's, it was like 10 minutes. Mike slowed down his pace, to talk to me.
"Mate I can't wait for this" he nudged me.
"Haha, me neither? Love a good gath, hope there's beer pong."
"You're funny, I'm glad we're hanging out. Anyway, so. You know my Char?"
"Hmm heard about her, never met her"
"Fucking liar, you bumped into her yesterday."

THAT WAS 'CHAR'?

"Oh, that's Charley? Yeah haha, wasn't looking where I was going. You know."
"Yeah yeah, just like, we're in a thing. Don't want anyone scooping in. She's a babe."
"Oh yeah" NO. "I totally get it man." I DONT. "Hope things work out like you want."
"Honestly, right now I think she's digging the idea of a relationship. I just think she's hot, might try tonight"
I didn't know what to say. I swallowed. "Go on man!"

We were there, I guessed by the beating music coming from the nearby house. Damn, Max was right about the girls. I was immediately handed a beer, and swooped along to the beer pong table.

Body shots.
Never have I ever.
7 minutes of heaven.
Spin the bottle.

I checked the time on my phone, 22:47. I was next to Max on the sofa, with two girls. Named Becca and Alex. Becca kept whispering in my ear, telling me innuendo jokes and I'd respond, making her laugh.
Becca and Alex got up once R Kelly came on, leaving me and Max sitting in an awkward, drunken state.
"I love you man" he said, putting an arm on my head.
"You too bro" I patted him back.
______________________________________________________________________
C
I borrowed all of Flos clothes. A pair of black jeans and a burgundy bralet with heeled suede boots. I didn't do much with my hair, just let it sit in it's messy arrangement.
Flo's dad dropped us at the house, and having had a couple of shots already, we danced our way down the drive and in through the door.
I was met my Mike, who whispered in my neck "hey baby."
"Drink?" I responded by turning round to him.
He poured me a drink, unsure what it was, I sat down with him and we drank together. I ended up on his lap, as he whispered dirty things in my ear. Don't get me wrong, I'm an innocent gal, just drunk.
"You're turning me on, crazy amounts" he half-moaned into my ear.
I responded to this sexual remark by standing up, planting my ass on his lap, but standing up again and requesting him to follow me outside for a cigarette.

"We should go upstairs later, yeah?" He said as he handed me a green lighter.
I didn't respond, half because I had a cig in my mouth and half because I had no response. Did I want to? Now? At a party? With him?

After smoking, I returned to the party. Feeling very drunk now, very drunk.
I found Emily and Flo, I hugged them and we took about 1947 photos in the bathroom, mainly selfies and mugshots. Then Flo requested we go for tequila shots. We made our way into the kitchen, where some boys were just pouring the tequila.
"STOP. WE WANT TO JOIN" Emily stormed towards a boy, called max I believe. He immediately stopped, but poured three more shots.
"Thanks for waiting, you babes." I laughed addressing the three boys, drunkly picking up the glass.
SALT. TEQUILA. LIME.
We all fake committed, slamming the glasses down on the table. I stumbled, grabbing on to the table. When I felt a pair of arms on my waist.
"Careful there" a boy laughed.
I turned to look up, basically being lifted up.
"So you're the famous Charley?"
"I'm famous?"
"You are"
"I'm also drunk"
________________________________
yay a whole other part? what time now? about 2AM. Enjoy my lovers❤️