three

______________________________________________________________________
S
Max nudged me as Charley, flo and emily made their way to the tequila 'station'.
"STOP. WE WANT TO JOIN."
I watched Charley lick the salt, shot and squeeze the lemon and we all laughed. She evidently lost her balance, and in my drunken hero state, I grabbed her, saving her from falling into the table.
"So you're the famous Charley?"
"I'm famous?" She questioned, making me laugh.
"You are"
"I'm also drunk"
"You okay? Water?"
"Air." She pushed my arms away and rushed out the door. Max passed me a glass of water and I followed her outside.
"Sorry" she laughed, she was sitting on the grass leaning against a brick wall. I sat beside her.
"Don't be. I'll get Mike if you want?"
"No no no, I don't want to see him"
"Okay.. have this" I passed the water. She drank it all.
"All good?" I asked, as her head fell on my chest.
"All good."
"Back to dancing?"
"Just a moment. Talk to me," she paused "what's your name even"
"It's Shawn"
"Sorry, I'm too famous to remember other people's names."
"Don't apologise, I'm just your stalker." I joked, we both laughed.
"You're phone boy!!!!" She exclaimed. "You're Shawn!!"
"I am, yeah. Glad the stalking is mutual." I laughed, now resting my head on hers.
______________________________________________________________________
C
I remember sitting with Shawn, drinking water and laughing until my stomach hurt. But the fight with Mike is a blur.
-I stuck up for Shawn. He was just helping.
"All very convenient that Shawn was there to save the day" he laughed at me, with sarcasm, in an aggressive way.
"He gave me water. I didn't want to be sick."
"Oh what a fucking hero, where is that dickhead?"
"What is up with you? You're not my fucking boyfriend, you don't fucking own me."
"Oh fuck off" he walked away, obviously trying to find Shawn.
"I'm sorry, Mike." He turned around. "I'm sorry for not wanting to be another of your little slags, sorry for not wanted to fuck you in Emily's bed?"
"Well considering that's the only reason we're fucking talking, oh fuck off" he was obviously drunk, angry and knew he was in the wrong.
"Why all the relationship talk? The jealousy? What the fuck is up with you?"
"You have no personality, you're just a popular bitch with an incredible pair of tits and a sensational ass"
I slapped him so hard, my hand is still throbbing.
______________________________________________________________________
S
"There's a fight outside" Harvey shouted and laughed, running to the window.
Before I got to see, Mike stormed past me, bumping into my chest on purpose.
"What the fuck?" I questioned as he tried to walk away.
"You're a dickhead" he said bluntly. Stopping his step.
"For making sure your chick didn't die? Can only apologise?"
"For trying to steal my girl, you cunt. You're lanky, you're a loser. She's never going to fall for you. She likes boys with.. you know, manliness." He stormed off.
______________________________________________________________________
C
I honestly didn't know where to go after he stormed off. I saw Shawn, made eye contact and just headed towards him. He wrapped his arms around me, grabbed two drinks and we went back outside.
"Why do boys like that make girls feel so good about themselves for so long, then tear you down?"
"He's a twat." He obviously didn't know how to respond.
"Well yeah."
"Are you okay?" He asked, his kindness just made me fall into his chest again.
"I'm all good. Did anyone hear what he was saying to me?"
"I don't think so, I didn't."
"Good. It's so fucking embarrassing" I laughed at the thought of it.
"He embarrassed himself, let's be honest"
"I just hope you're different" I said, evidently slurring as his arm wrapped around my waist.
"Me too" he said with her eyes locked together. "You're crazy beautiful."
"Thank you. Don't listen to him about being a lanky loser. You're hot."
"Considering I'm not gym obsessed, I think my abs are pretty alright" he was slurring too.
"Abs? Oh how I'd love to see." I said, jokingly.
"Now? You're joking. I don't get naked on the first date, uh, the first time I, when I meet a gir-"
"Can you shut up? I want to kiss you but you're being dumb"
______________________________________________________________________
S
What a fucking brilliant evening.
The kiss with Charley was unreal, she's incredible.
The fight with Mike? Just made him look like an idiot, can't wait to see his black eye on Monday.
I slept over at Max's, I obviously passed out on his floor with several cushions and woke up in a shit load of pain.
______________________________________________________________________
what a terribly long chapter!
lol so mike is 100% based around this guy I know, I'm sure you will all learn to hate him as much as I do.
Sorry I'm bad @ being a boy and talking boy.
Big love!❤️