one

S
I sat in the refectory, with the guys. Max was eating fries, Harvey was drinking Pepsi....the average. "Oi boys what we thinking about going to Emily's tomorrow night?"

"I'm feeling it, the girls are gonna be there" max added.
"Yeah sounds good"
"I'm feeling we get Mendes together with that Charley chick?" Max suggested to Harv.
"Who?" I asked, rolling my eyes at them.
"Bomb body. 100% your type, brown hair, tall.. hangs out with the girls sometimes?"
I raised an eyebrow. Agreeing.
"Isn't she in a thing with Mike?" Harvey added.
"Who? Oh shit. Yeah." He laughed. "Hope you weren't too attracted."
"Uh I feel like I love her though?"
"We can find ya another mate, plenty of fish in the sea"
The bell rang. Distributing this beautiful conversation.
I headed to Graphics, looking down at my phone with my folder under my other arm. Basically, wasn't looking where I was going. I felt myself bump into something, dropped both my phone and folder and looked to the floor, then up to eye level.
"Oh shit shit shit" I heard a girls voice "Is it cracked?"
"No no no, it's fine" I laughed, picking it up.
"Sorry my mind was elsewhere" she smiled, handing my folder.
"No no, my fault" I smiled, as she made her way past me.
I went into graphics with a huge smile on my face, considering I just bumped into the hottest girl I've seen. I worked on my logo, focusing on the colour scheme, changing the filter several times. The lesson ended really quick and by no time I was on the bus home.

______________________________________________________________________
C
'mike is typing...'
'snapchat from mike.'
I swiped left to open the message on snapchat, smiling down at my phone on the bus.
'Who's Shawn?'
I questioned that myself.
I typed back, 'you have just as much chance of knowing as I do😂'
He replied quickly. Saving all the messages. 'Apparently you were talking with him earlier, in the art department.'
'Ohhhhhh.. I walked into him, wasn't looking😂 sucha klutz'
'Oh okay baby, my lil klutz'
I didn't know whether his terms of possession were cute or too forward, I thought we were just talking, wouldn't say we were at all a couple.
My phone rang on the bus, very embarrassing and very loud. I evidently went bright red, but answered as it was Flo.
"Hey Flo" I said, quietly.
"Just checking.. you're going on Friday? To Emily's?"
"This is honestly the first I've heard of it." I chuckled slightly.
"Come, Mike said he wants you there."
"Okay, I guess."
"Get ready at mine, I can already hear the Smirnoff flowing"
"Amazing."
"How is mike?"
"Honestly? Being quite possessive, I do-"
"Isn't that the hottest thing? Does he call you baby?"
"Haha yeah, just now, over snapchat"
"You lucky bitch. Can't wait for this to blossom. Anyway, big love. Chat later?"
"Big love."
________________________________________________________________

-hey! hope this wasn't all too bad, hoping all the characters and POV and everything makes sense😂 It's like 1AM but all I want to do is write this shii! big love ❤️