The party pt2

Desaray's POV

"Guys these are my new neighbors." I said then I introduced everybody

"So Jacob this is Jackie,Jackie, Jacob. Addie Jacob, Jacob Addie. Caroline Jackie, Jackie Caroline and Addie Caroline and vice versa." I said pointing to everyone as I said their names.

"Nice to meet you guys." Caroline said

"Hey kids yall got to leave go to the park or something." My mom yelled down the stair

"Well you herd my mother lets go to the park." I said

"Hold on you're not going out like that are you?" Jackie asked

"Yeah why?" I said consciously

"Because you have toat least look presentable." She replied

"But were just going to the park." I said

"So it doesn't matter." Addie added

"Fine." I said then me and the girls went to my room

Jacob's POV
The girls went to Desaray's room to help her find different clothes. I went up to the first floor I went to the kitchen and grabbed a brownie,then some really tall hey started talking to me.

"Hey I haven't seen you around you must be Des's new neighbor." He said I just nodded

"I'm Jacob." I said

"I'm Archer." The boy said we shook hands

"So how long have you been here." Archer asked

"I just moved here yesterday." I explained after that we just talking about random stuff.

Desaray's POV
The girls wear helping me pick out my clothes but we couldn't compromise. Jackie wanted me to were something cute,Addie wanted me to wear some shorts and a crop top(which I don't mind but there are a lot of creeps). Caroline wants me to wear something casual but nice and i just want to wear what I'm wearing now.

"Hey!!" I yelled to get their attention "This kinda my house and these are kinda my clothes and this is kinda my body so imma pick out my own clothes." I said then picked out (the outfit in slide) I told them to go find Jacob while I got dressed they said ok then left. I closed the door and started to get dressed,when I was done I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs.

"You're missing something." Jackie said as I approached them

"No I'm not." I said trying to walk out the door

"Yes you are." She said she was thinking about it while the grown-ups kept trying to get us to leave.

"MAKEUP!!" She yelled

"Ok well we can do it when we get to the park." I said then left

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,At the park,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We finally made to the park and we sat at a bench since I told Jackie she could do my make up.
When she was done we decided to play for a little bit.
"Hey race y'all to the swings!" Addie yelled we all started running, I was the first one there but everyone else weren't that far behind. Jackie and Addie made to the same swing at the same time and Jacob was last,but I don't think he was really trying. Anyways now Jackie and Addie are playing rock,paper,scissors to see who was gonna get on the swing first.

"Can you guys hurry up?" I asked bored

"Can you wait? Were kinda in the middle of something important." Jackie said they did it one more time then Addie won.

"Ok are y'all done now." I said impatiently

"Yes." Addie said all happy

"Ok we're gonna see who can go the highest." I said "Jacob and Jackie choose who you want to push."