Back to School

Desaray's POV

Today I woke up earlier than usual I rolled over to look at the time and it read 5:00am. I got up went downstairs and made myself some cereal then sat on the couch and started watching whatever was on TV and before I knew it, it was 5:30. I put my bowl in the sink and went back upstairs.
I got my clothes and went to the bathroom I took a little 10min shower. When I finished I changed my clothes then went to my room and sat on my bed. I texted my mom saying that I'll wake up Jacob so she can focus on my brothers.

"Hey Jacob." I said shaking him "it's time to get up." I added shaking him more

"But I don't want to." He whined

"I know but you have to. Hurry up."

"No."

"Hey remember you're not at your house I will pour water all over you." He didn't say anything back so I went to the bathroom and filled up a cup with cold water and poured it all over him.

Jacob's POV

I was in a really good sleep when Desaray pour that cold water on me. I got up and went to the bathroom and took like a 10min shower. I got out changed, then went back to Desaray's room and grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs. I checked my phone for any new notifications and I saw I had 300 new followers on vine just from that video I posted yesterday,I was so surprised. I was then brought out of my thoughts by Desaray.

"Huh." I said confused

"Come on it's time to go." She said grabbing her stuff and heading outside I followed her into her mom's car with my stuff then we took off.

😢😢At School😭😭

Desaray's POV

We made it to school and told my mom thank you, and we'll see her later and all that good stuff. I walked in and honestly I was so scared because now I have to spend most of my day getting pushed around and bullied and no one would care. We walked in the auditorium and saw my best friend since 3rd grade I haven't seen her since before Christmas break last year. She had to move to L.A. because her dad got a promotion so they all had to move.
Anyways I ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug of course she hugged me back.

"I missed you." I said as we let go of each other

"I missed you too." Jazmyne said

"So what brought you back." I asked

"My mom she didn't like she said it was too big and too much for her. So she and I came back."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah it was really nice and so beautiful. But then again I was lonely I mean I made friends but it wasn't as fun." She explained "well enough about me how was your life?"

"It was ok. Addie and Jackie are my best friends. Oh and we got some new neighbors as of 2 days ago." I explained "oh and I almost forgot to mention Chance, Alison and their friends are now our bullies."

"Ok we'll get to that in a second let's talk about your neighbors." She said

"Well it's a boy and a girl. The girl is a senior in high school. And the boy is in our grade and he goes here." I explained

"Ooo where is he?" She asked all happy

"Right there." I said pointing to Jacob sitting in front of us. "Hey Jacob." I said he turned around "this is my best friend Jazmyne, Jazmyne this is Jacob my neighbor." They shook hands and that's when one of the teachers came in a said it was time for breakfast even though I already ate I was still kinda hungry.