Chapter 1

Ring
Ring
Ring....
I looked at the time and saw it was 5:00 in the morning, your probably wondering, who the heck wakes up at 5 in the morning?!, Well me of course, as I have to prepare lot's of food as werewolves tend to eat a lot. Werewolves?, yes, werewolves.

  I took a 5 minute shower, changed into some baggy sweatpants and sweatshirt and rushed too the pack kitchen to make some breakfast.

~A lot of cooking later~

   I looked at the clock in the wall and it said 6:30 Am which meant most of the pack members are getting up as it's the first day of school, I heard chattering, and suddenly I felt lonely that I didn't have anyone to talk to.. I got out of my daydream when I head someone shout my name. "KAYLIE!" I heard Carolina screech. "Yes?" I answered "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Gosh can she stop screaming?! I looked at her plate and saw the breakfast I made "It's pancakes.." I said "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME FAT LIKE YOU?!, MAKE ME A SALAD MUTT!" She shouted as I felt a sting on my cheek, then I realized she slapped me. Then I felt another voice shout "WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Oh great, Liam's here, if you don't know who he is, Liam's the biggest jerk in the history, and also our future alpha. "Hey baby, this mutt over her gave me pancakes, like I mean I don't wanna get fat like her!" She said while grabbing onto hes arm like its the end of the world. "Make Carolina her salad, NOW!" He said to me. I quickly went to the kitchen to make a salad and placed it on her plate, I never got a simple thank you, mostly just glares and a few hurtful words. Soon it was time to go to school, I don't have a car and no one would drive me, so I had to walk...
   School was filled with a bunch of humans and werewolves, which makes it even worse, as the humans also pick on me just to be with the popular people's group, it's stupid honestly, but I don't have any friends so I can't really talk. In the middle of my daydream I felt something cold being poured on me and I realized that Carolina poured her drink on me. I felt tears coming out of my eyes, I don't get it, why would they be so cruel, I ran and went to my secret area on the forest.

/A:N bad chapter sorry!/