The Fiancee - 3

Part 3

JC was really appalled by Aimee's sudden transformation.

She was a virgin when I took her, for Christ's sake!

He must admit he likes rough sex. He has a thing for handcuffs and kiss marks. Aimee's on top of him right now, straddling him. He felt a pang of guilt. She's filled with kiss and bite marks. May rope burn din sa kaliwang kamay nito because of her lace panty. She's got the fairest skin, ang puti at ang kinis. Konting kagat lang namumula na agad. He wasn't able to control himself earlier. Natakot siya baka hindi nito nagustuhan iyon at umayaw. But looking at her right now, it seems like she's into it.

Hindi niya napigilan ang pag-ungol. She's slowly grinding her pussy against his dick. She's a sight to behold. Kapag nakikipag-sex siya sa mga flings niya, he tends to be the dominant one. The girls always end up being handcuffed on the bed post. He likes the idea of pleasuring them, torturing them, denying them of their precious orgasm. He wants them to beg.

But this time okay lang sa kanya na si Aimee ang nagdadala. He's awed by her swaying breasts which are quite a handful. He can't stop staring at her while she's grinding on top of him.

Slowly...

Back and forth...

AIMEE started to panic. Nakatitig lang kasi sa kanya si JC.

Am I doing it right?

She suddenly felt awkward. He kept staring at her breasts, caressing her waist. She stopped grinding on top of him, wrapped her arms around her chest and stepped out of her bed.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Tanong ni JC sa kanya habang nagmamadali siyang pumunta sa bathroom.

Ang tanga-tanga mo talaga Aimee! You've acted as if you're a dominatrix, hindi mo naman pala kayang panindigan!

She heard faint knocks on the bathroom door.

"Aims, babe? What's wrong?"

Hindi siya sumagot.

"Babe, please..."

"Leave me alone, Jace." She shouted.

"I'll get the keys if you won't come out."

She didn't respond.

"I'm serious, Aimee. Either I'll get the keys o sisirain ko 'to."

She put on her robe and opened the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Apologetic na tanong nito.

"I'm sorry..." she said, trying to fight back tears.

"Ssshhhh... It's okay." He kissed her forehead. Hinawakan nito ang mukha niya at hinalikan siya. It was a sweet kiss, as if pacifying her.

"It's okay, babe. I understand. Hindi mo kailangang magpakitang-gilas, okay? What we did, it's perfect."

He kissed her again and hugged her tight. It's as if nababasa ni JC ang isip niya.

"Lika, you need to rest. It's late na. And you're sore all over. " He said while smiling at her naughtily.

Niyakap siya ni JC. He tucked her to bed and snuggled with her. Naka unan siya sa braso nito. He's toying with her hair. Mabilis siyang makatulog pag ganun ang ginagawa sa kanya. Hindi niya namalayan nakatulog na pala siya.

JC left Aimee sleeping peacefully in her room. Pagkatapos niyang magpaalam sa mga magulang nito, he headed straight to his condo. While driving, napailing siya. Naisip niya kasi ang kasal nila ni Aimee. He can't help but recall what happened when he knew about their fixed marriage...