Chapter Five Thomas And Caitlin

NEWT'S P.O.V

I was shocked that Alby thought it was Caitlin. Well ok bad things have been happening everything since she came but that's no excuse to blame it on her. I tried to tell Alby that but he wouldn't listen to me. 

"Billy! Jackson! Put her in the Slammer and ignore every word that comes out of her shuck mouth." I watched as she just let herself get pulled along. I wouldn't watch Alby do this. 

"What're you talking about? Alby, you can't-"Alby glared at me with such anger that I felt my heart stutter. 

"How could ya bloody blame her for the Doors not closing?" 

 "Can I at least see Thomas first?" Caitlin spoke up I had no idea what she was doing. Before Alby could speak I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards Tommy's hiding place, behind the forest. 

"Tommy ya remember the girl right?" I asked Tommy as he looked up at us. 

"I'll... eh leave, give you two some... eh privacy." I walked away to leave them alone, but I would be crazy to leave Caitlin with that awful shank. So I walked where they couldn't see me and I hide behind a tree with a thick trunk. 

"How'd you do that?" Tommy asked looking up at Caitlin. 

 "Do what?" Caitlin replied. It looked like she was pretending to be innocent. 

 "Talk in my freakin' head!" Tommy screamed. 

 "Wait that actually worked?" Caitlin asked. 

 "You didn't know you were talking in my head?" Tommy replied. 

 "Well, I remembered a lot and I remembered that we could speak telepathically. So I wanted to try again." She answered. Tommy stared at her weirdly then he seemed to let this information sink in. 

 "You remember us from before?" is all Tommy asked. 

 "Yeah," She answered quietly. 

"We did some pretty bad things, Tom."