9 . Graduate

Hi guys , I manage to find some time to update the story so I'm back . Hope you enjoy my chapter ! It's very cringe , forgive me 😂

♧♢♡♤■□●○•° ~__~ °•○●□■♤♡♢♧

After few hours, we arrived back to ( hometown name ) safely...... with a lot of fan at the way...

" Winho!! Minshu!! " the crowd yelled

Minshu and I exchange shock expression. What should we do?

When we stood there spending time worrying and don't know what to do, two guy wearing black suit with sunglasses came to us.

" Ms Kim and miss Kang (Sorry I forgot to mention her full name is Kang Minshu)... don't worry we're bodyguard sent by Bighit to accompany you two for safety. Let us guide you two out of here... " the guy with smiley face said and they lead us out of the crowded air port.

They accompanied us into the car and they drive off. I turn my head beside me looking at Minshu, grabbing her hand tightly.

" Min... I'm so sorry dragging you into this kind of trouble... if it's not for me y- " Minshu patted my hand with her free hand

" Hey its alright, I'm the one who fall into him and get myself involved in this trouble, don't blame yourself ok? " she smiled

" I hope it won't get to big trouble... " I sight

" Ms. Kim, we've arrived. " said the bodyguards

Minshu and I took a look out the car window, our car has stopped in front a modern house, outside the house there's a swimming pool and a small garden with wonderful design.

We can't control our mouth from opening wide until the bodyguard opened the door for us, they  took a look around for any sign of paparazzi before coming out the car .

" Umm... can I ask? Where are we? Aren't you suppose to drive us home? " I asked

" According to Mr. Kim's words, this is your house. He had something to show you inside. " he replied and gave me a key.

Something to show me? What? I took the key and looked at Minshu, she showed me a blur face.

" Let's take a look. " I nodded my head then Minshu took my hand and lead us to the door.

" Ready? We're coming in! " I said as I put the key in the key hole and turn it.

" Waaaaa~~~ so pretty! You're so lucky Win! " Minshu hugged and shake me.

I was shocked and happy to see what he had prepared for me.

The first thing I see when I went in is a big heart shape photo frame with our photo in it, beside it there's few small photo frame.

The living room was decorated with pink theme, the floor was decorated with a big white fluffy carpet.

" Let's take a look at your bedroom! I'm already curious about what your bedroom looks like! " Minshu dragged me upstairs and she manage to find her way to the master room.

" Wow! Min~~~ " she shouted

The bedroom was fantastic, it's decorated with romantic and cozy theme.

There are many our photo but there's a big empty photo frame on the wall that caught my attention.

I took a look closer to the photo frame and there is a small note stick to the wall.

- Jagi, I'll save it for our wedding photo. Look forward for our photo shooting. Jin. -

" Aww... such a sweetheart. Your lucky enough to have him! " Minshu hit my shoulder and we laughed