1 . Knowing " them "

HI THERE , WELL I'M STILL A NEWBIE SO DON'T JUDGE ME . MY BIA IN BTS IS JIN SO I'M GONNA START A FANFIC WITH HIM . HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY , FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE 😁 , dont judge. Let's start the story.

Park Winho - the main girl character / you

Jin - one member from BTS , the main character

Kang MinShu - your best friend

BTS - as BTS members

♧♢♡♤■□●○•° start °•○●□■♤♡♢♧

I woke up early in the morning as always to get ready to go to school . Because....I'm not the type that likes to stay in bed and I hate to be late . I walk downstairs to the bathroom to wash my face and get dressed .

" mom ! I leaving now ,Minshu is here, bye " I shouted towards my mom that is busy in the kitchen . As i were about to close the door , i heard my mom replied " yeah , be save okay while walking with Minshu " I smile and wave at Minshu that is waiting for me .

Minshu is my best friend since kindergarten, we become best friend because she lives next door , she knows me more than my parent , so as I . We went to school together and go back home together cause we're at the same class and the same high school .
" winwin-ah ~ yesterday I watched BTS dance practice , they're as cute as always ~ " there she goes again , talking about BTS again , I've never heard any of their songs I've only heard them from my miss Minshu ." How's your homework going ? " I change our topic or else today will be all about them .
" Aaaahhhhhhh ! I FORGOT about it ! " she scream towards me, when I was about to say something, she start dragging me and soon she starts running ." Let's RUNN ! "

As soon as we're at class , she took out her unfinished homework
" winwin-ah ~ can I borrow yours ? Pretty pretty please ~ " she said as she is making her face looking poor ." I knew you were going to say that. " I gave her a dead glance while taking out my homework giving it to her " I LOVE YOU ! " she hugged me and starts copying it .
Time past and we're about to have recess , we walk to the canteen . She's in charge of buying foods while I'm the one who's in charge to find ourselves a place to sit .
" winwin-ah , guess what food I've buy for you today ~" she said it while making a funny face .
" Umm...Naengmyun (cold noodles) ? " my only favourite food is Naengmyun so she must have buy me that ." Ahh , how did you guess that ..." she purses her lips
" come on ~like how many years we've known each other, silly girl
" we both laughed. While we sat down enjoying our meals , the school radio starts playing and suddenly " ahhhhh~~ thats BTS's song ~~~ " I almost got chocked because of her screaming " keep it down , everyone is watching at us ! " I pat her shoulder. Minshu told me the radio is playing BTS - Just One Day , she sings along to the song
" Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
Haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su itdamyeon
Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
Haruman (haruman)
Neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon "
" winwin-ah ~ winwin ~win ? " I looked at her , she is waving her hands in front of me ," yes ? " I looked at her curiously ," are you daydreaming? Cause your not responding to me, I called out your name so many times , and why are you keep smiling when you dreaming huh ~ " she looked at me with a wretched face ," stop making that face will you ? " I didn't answer her question.....yeah forget to mention I'm half Korean my dad is korean so I understand what they're singing , the lyrics is sweet , Just one day, if I can be with you~Just one day, if I can hold your hands . I like the lyrics , maybe because of that I smiled .
" their good..... " without noticing I'm talking with soft tone , Minshu stunned and she looked at me"does this mean your liking them ? Does it ? Does it ? Does it ?" She looked at me hoping I will respond to her with the answer she wanted , " ......kinda , it's just the lyr- " before I even done saying , she hugged me jumping around like a fool , well I don't mind cause we're best friends , we laugh together the whole day even when we're walking home .

" winwin , tell your mom that ill visit next time ,see ya~owh and don't forget to listen to their music, i bet you'll love it ! " Minshu said that while she's about to go , I smiled at her , she as active as always. As soon as I walked in my house , I smell something delicious coming from the kitchen." Mom , your home so early today ."I said that while walking towards the food " looks yummy ~~ "I keep smelling the food ." Yeah , I finish my work early so I can come home early . And win, keep your mouth as far as possible from the food , our meal is gonna be full your saliva soon ." My mom said that while putting the foods into the plate ." And dear , go take a bath , I should be done cooking by that time " . " okay then " I walked towards the bathroom .After taking a bath , I sat at the couch waiting for my mom to cook . Well since I have time and I've done my homework , I go searched for BTS at the Internet. All of them is good looking , well....there's only one of them caught my attention, the guy called Jin .

I never thought thats I would get into BTS , I've never thinking about having intersection with them.... who knows , we never get to know our future , we won't know what will happen the next second...

♧♢♡♤■□●○•° T.B.C °•○●□■♤♡♢♧
How was it ? Like it ? or Dislike it ? Do you think I should continue this ? Vote and comment to tell me , thanks for reading ♡