Part 3- Just fuck me

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW: Austin named his penis Clark

Your POV

I was still pissed at him, but I couldn't help it. I loved him and I always will, but right now, I just want him. That whore he had sex with look pleased with his work and I wanted to feel that way too. Austin walked up to the door and slowly put his key in the door. He turned the handle, thinking that when he opened it I would be in and out then gone, but he was wrong with that. He opened the door and I quickly pushed him in the door. I followed him in and kicked the door closed.

"What the f-"

"Shut up, Austin. Your gonna make me feel like that whore felt, but better. Here that?" I said becoming extremely horny.

"Y-yes" he stammered, confused but I couldn't tell he liked it.

"See this?" I asked while palming him through his jeans.

"Yeah?" he asked confused.

"Only I can suck it, got that?" I answered smirking while slowly unbuckling his belt. With those words and that action, I could feel his erection grow. It turned me on so much but I wouldn't let him know that.

"I'm fine with that, babe." he said smirking. He leaned in to kiss me but I leaned out of his reach.

"I'm im control now baby." I stated. He leaned back to the up right position.

I took his hand and dragged him up with stairs, shaking my butt for his. We got to the bed room and I led him inside.

"Sit" I pointed to the bed. He obeyed and sat down. I walked over to the window and bent down to close the blind even though I didn't need to bend over. I walked back over to Austin and pulled off his red shirt.

I stepped back, admiring his perfect abs. I hocked up my phone and started playing random songs. I started moving my body to the beat. I walked over to Austin who was watching with a boner. I started to grind on him and I could tell he loved it. I slowly pulled up my shirt, teasing him. I did the same with my pants and I was left in my bra and underwear. I climbed up on Austin's lap and straddled him.

He reached behind me and un hocked my bra. I slid is off and tossed it somewhere random. Austin slowly moved his arms to my breast and massaged them. I moaned quietly and let Austin take over. He flipped up around and he was on top of me. He pulled down his pants and we were both left in only out underwear. That didn't last long for either of us. Austin pulled my panties off and then his boxers. His hands traveled to my center.

He used his pointer finger and only stuck a 1/3 of it in. It was only a but but it made me moan. I remembered that I was supposed to in control and removed his hand. I positioned my self so that he was standing and I was kneeling, if you know what I mean. His erect 7 inch was in front of my face and I was completely ok with that. I kissed the top of his penis and tasted the pre-cum. I licked from the end of his shaft to the top.

I put only the head in my mouth to tease him and he moaned slightly. I then took in as much as I could and jerked off the rest which was only about 1 1/2 inches. He moaned loudly and put his hand through my hair. He was pulling on my hair while I was sucking away at Clark. He pushed me head so I was deep throating him. I gagged a bit at his size but continued my work. He was moaning like crazy.

"I-I'm c-close!" at those words I stopped.

"Wha- why- nooo!!" he complained. "I was so close baby!"

"I told you, I'm in control. This is what you get for what you did"

I pushed him down on the bed and started to make out with him. At the same time, I was giving him a hand job to get him exited. He moaned in my mouth and I stopped. I positioned my pussy on the tip of Clark. I sled down ok it and moaned due to the pleasure mixed with pain.

"Damn babe, I forgot how good you feel" Austin said while he moved his hands to my hips. I started to move up an down an moaning like crazy. Things got heated and soon Austin flipped us over.

He pounded into me hard and made my boobs flop up and down. I was close and so was Austin. He climaxed at the same time. But it wasn't over then, Austin moved down to my pussy and started to eat me out. I moaned his name.

"Fuck babe! oohhhh yeah!"

I cummed again not to long after the first time and Austin cleaned my juices.

"Forgive me?" he said panting once I was cleaned out.

"Only if we go for a round two" I replied.

"Deal!" he said getting up, ready for another round.

~•~•~•~~

THE END!!!!! please rate vote comment everything! Please share with your friends. I will make
More. Maybe even start a fanfic? You would have to help me out with suggestions!