Part one- The breakup

Song: Don't forget by Demi Lovato

Your POV

I was sitting on the coach watching spongebob (I know so mature of me right?). It was the episode where spongebob and Patrick were fighting over Squidward and being his friend. My favorite part was just coming up, when they demolish Squidwards house due to them having too much soda, when my phone buzzed.

I ingnore it wanting to keep watching the show, but who ever was texting me really wanted me to answer. **BZZZZZ** **BZZZZZ** **BZZZZZ**

Getting annoyed, I looked at the screen to see what could possibly be more important than spongebob. It was Alex. I had 23 messages from him. What could he want now? He probably wants me to get him some food or something stupid like that. I slide open my phone and typed in my passcode. I opened up the messages app and scrolled up to the beginning of Alex's spam.

"I'm so sorry!"

"Are you ok?"

"Your better with out him"

"You don't deserve this. He is an ass or doing what he did!"

"ANSWER ME!?!??"

"DID YOU DIE!!?!?!????"

What the fuck is he talking about? The messages went on for a while, like I said 23 messages about whatever he is talking about. I quickly replied with "what drugs are you on? What's wrong dude" this boy, sometimes I had no clue what goes through his mind.

{a - Alex. Y- you}

A- Haha so funny -_-! Anyway, I'm talking about Austin DUH!!!
Y- what about him?
A- you and him..
Y- ?? We are still dating, have been for like a year lol. Seriously, what drugs did you take?
A- none! Wait, you don't know do you......
Y- ? Wtf you talking about Willis?
{{ hopefully you get that JOKE}}
Y- ALEX?!?!???
Y- hell fucking o??
Y- I will hunt you down!
Y- I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!
A- ok ok clam your tits!
Y- no
A- well um..... Ill just show ya..

Still extremely confused, I waited for Alex to send me whatever he was gonna send. I started to worry over what was wrong... Is Austin ok? What happened? Did he die or something? The worst situations started to pop in my head and I grew extremely worried. Alex finally sent a picture message. I hesitated over the "open" button, but pressed it anyway.

The picture was at some place with many colorful light and pole, obviously a strip club. But besides that, there was one thing that stood out in the picture. It was Austin, sitting in a black chair with a boner that was clear. There was a girl, definitely a stripper, in front of him. It didn't read bother me, he is a boy and they do things like that all the time. Right?

But then there was another photo, and that was the one that pissed me off. It was of Austin and that stripper whore. This time, Austin had no shirt and his hands where certainty enjoying them selves on her boobs. They were also making out. The whores hands where down Austin's pants jerking him off. He was cheating! My phone buzzed again, another picture.

I was hesitant about opening it, knowing it was only going to be worse than the last. I don't know what possessed me, but I opened it, and regretted it the second after. Tears feel down my face as I looked at the horrid picture.

It was Austin, of course, and the whore. He was still shirt less and his belt buckle was unbuckled. The whore was half dressed, only a bra and underwear on. He was dragging her to some room, probably to fuck her. There was also a picture next to that one, them leaving the room. Austin had sex hair and so did the whore. They had sex!!!!!!!!!!!

I texted Alex "WHAT. THE. FUCK!???!???? IM DONE WITH HIM"

A- I know! Like I said he is an ass for doing that!
Y- I can't believe that bastard!
A- (y/n), please don't kill anyone
Y- no promises!

And that was it. I didn't reply to any of his messages which almost all said "no don't" or "I won't bail you out". But I didn't care. Austin betrayed me, he broke my heart. I couldn't believe him! Actually, I could. I mean he is famous and I'm just me, why would he even want me? I guess I should have saw it coming...