Part 2- Dont forget

This is where the song comes in!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Your POV

It has only been an hour or two since Alex told me about Austin. Since then, all I have done was cry, eat, and stare at those pictures. I had to confront him, no matter what my brain tells me to do, which is to move out and not tell him. But no, I'm going to confront him now. I stood up from the couch and walked up to our- I mean Austin's room. I took my phone out and unlocked it. There were still gets in my eyes that made it hard to see and caused me to get my passcode wrong twice. Once I got it, I opened the messaging app and scrolled down until I saw "DA babe😍❤️" Ill remember to change that later to "bastard" or something. I clicked the name and typed my message,
"Wow Austin. Fuck you too" and that's all I said, no explanation on what it was about. Just those five words.

I asked Alex if I could stay with him until I got a flight back to Texas and he agreed. I plugged my phone into my Ihome and opened Pandora. I started playing Demi Lovato radio and the song "For the Love A Daughter" came on. This song always made me cry and I have had enough of that today so I skipped it. A commercial came on so I started to pack my things. I grabbed my suit case and opened my draws to grab my things. The next song came on and I didn't recognize it so I let it play.

dιd yoυ ғorgeт
тнaт ι waѕ even alιve?
dιd yoυ ғorgeт
everyтнιng we ever нad?
dιd yoυ ғorgeт?
dιd yoυ ғorgeт
aвoυт мe?

dιd yoυ regreт (dιd yoυ regreт)
ever ѕтandιng вy мy ѕιde
dιd yoυ ғorgeт (dιd yoυ ғorgeт)
wнaт we were ғeelιng ιnѕιde?
now ι'м leғт тo ғorgeт
aвoυт υѕ

вυт ѕoмewнere we wenт wrong
we were once ѕo ѕтrong
oυr love ιѕ lιĸe a ѕong
yoυ can'т ғorgeт ιт

ѕo now ι gυeѕѕ
тнιѕ ιѕ wнere we нave тo ѕтand
dιd yoυ regreт
ever нoldιng мy нand?
never agaιn
pleaѕe don'т ғorgeт
don'т ғorgeт

we нad ιт all
we were jυѕт aвoυт тo ғall
even мore ιn love
тнan we were вeғore
ι won'т ғorgeт
ι won'т ғorgeт
aвoυт υѕ

вυт ѕoмewнere we wenт wrong
we were once ѕo ѕтrong
oυr love ιѕ lιĸe a ѕong
yoυ can'т ғorgeт ιт

ѕoмewнere we wenт wrong
we were once ѕo ѕтrong
oυr love ιѕ lιĸe a ѕong
yoυ can'т ғorgeт ιт
aт all

and aт laѕт
all тнe pιcтυreѕ нave вeen вυrned
and all тнe paѕт
ιѕ jυѕт a leѕѕon тнaт we've learned
ι won'т ғorgeт
pleaѕe don'т ғorgeт υѕ

ѕoмewнere we wenт wrong
oυr love ιѕ lιĸe a ѕong
вυт yoυ won'т ѕιng along
yoυ've ғorgoттen
aвoυт υѕ
(don'т ғorgeт)

As the song finished, I was standing there in tears. The song described the exact situation that I am in. I dried my eyes and quickly packed all my things. Throwing everything I owned in a suit case. Some of the tins were probably Austin's but I didn't care. I just wanted to get out of the house before Austin got home. I unplugged my phone from my IHome and left the room. Every step I took just made me even sadder. It was over. A whole year of my life was wasted with this asshole.

I walked out if the front door and reached in my pocket to retrieve my car keys, but they weren't there. I sighed and put my cloths down to go back to the house. I turned the handle but it wouldn't move. Great, locked. And my keys were inside. Now I was stuck here, I could walk to Alex's but it was 10 miles away! That's like a 2 hour walk! No way was I doing that, it was already getting dark. I'll just wait until Austin gets here have him open the door, then I get my keys and leave.

Speaking of Austin, his car pulled up the drive way. He opened the door and stepped out. I made eye contact with him for a second, but I looked away knowing that if I didn't I would have caved. But I saw the look he had. His eyes were red an puffy, like he had been crying. And he looked sad... Good. He deserves to. He walked over to me like he owned the world.

"Look, (y/n), I-"

"I'm locked out. Open the door, please" I said like nothing was wrong, like we were friends.

"Wait I-"

"Open the door please. I need to get my keys."

"Babe-"

"Don't call me that, Austin. We are over! Ok? O-V-E-R!"

"Please let me explain!!"

"Go ahead! I would live to hear your excuse for fucking some other whore!!!!"

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I know you don't care about me. Please just hear me out! I regret it, ok! I regret everything that I did from the second I left the house. I was stupid and I know that. I-I just regret it.." he paused. He started to tear up and I started to soften. No, I had to stand to my point!

"(Y/n), I love you. I always will. It was a stupid thing to do, I thought it made me cool that I could have sex with people. Some dude tried to tell me I couldn't fuck someone and still have you be my girlfriend... so I took the bet... I shouldn't have... but I did.. and I -I just regret everything! Please!! I-I-" he explained but couldn't go any longer. He broke down crying right I front of me. He looked horrible, which was hard for him since he is so sexy. His face was beat red and he was crying like an infant. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Austin, please open the door, NOW!" I said Firmly.

"I- ok f-fine.." He stammered while whipping his eyes dry. God even when he was cryin he managed to be so fucking sexy....

~~~~
••••

It's starting to get dirty now!