Chapter 3

After u took the remote u played for a bit the Nash says "Y/n" and u say "Nash" and he says "look at me" u pause the game and turn ur head and look at him and he smiles and says "come here" u save ur progress and turn the Xbox off. Then u get up and walk over to where Nash is and u follow him into the living room. An then he says "okay so I never properly introduced the guys so.. This is jack Johnson we call him JJ" and 'JJ' says "what up" and then Nash continues "this is jack gilinsky" and u say "does he have a nickname" and Nash says "no" then jack says "helr" and u say "I guess I will just make a nickname" and u see jack smirk then Nash continues "and that is Cameron, Matt, and Taylor" and u say "is this all the guys" and Nash says "no" and u point at them one by one and say "Johnson, jacky,cammy, Matty, and tay" and then all smirk and Cameron says "that works" and other nod in agreement then u Point and Nash and Hayes and say " nashed potato and hasey-poo" they laugh and so do u. Then taylor says "I have one question" and u look at him and say "what" and he says "how can u hold Hayes" and u say "idk" and Nash says "she can hold me too" and Taylor says "no" and by that time ur friend Emma had texted u saying hey so u said hey back. As u were texting u felt Nash jump in ur back. U kept texting and Nash held on resting his head on ur shoulder. U put ur phone it ur pocket and kissed his cheek and said "get down" and then he said "no" so u licked his cheek he scram "OMG I FELT UR PIERCING THAT WAS GROSS" and u laughed and someone which u think was jack gilinsky said "I wonder how kissing her feels" and others say "yeah" and then sky runs in and says "y/n/n come play ponys with me" and u say "Mka princess" u pick her up and as u walk out Nash kicked u in the but and still holding sky u go and kick his knee which makes him fall and then u walk out. When u close the door u say "thanks for saving me sky" and she says "u looked like u needed it" u laugh and pull her into ur lap stroking her hair while playing Ponys.