Chapter 25

Chapter 25
Your P.O.V
While me and jack were walking around Natasha texted me saying "were out" and I replied with an "okay". As we were walking I heard my name being called I turned around and smiled. U saw Natasha running to u. When she hugged u y'all feel to the ground Bc she hit u so hard. Y'all just laid there with the guys crowded around u. She then whispered in ur ear "cam is here" and u say "ew" and she giggles. Y'all stand up still Hugging. "Nana let go boo" and she let go and says "I'm sorry" and u say "it's okay". U turn around and open ur arms. The first person to get to u was carter. He hugged u and said in a girl voice "gurlllll I misssed u" and u laugh and say "I miss u too" he pulls away then The other guys Hug me all at once. "Okay I can't breathe" they pull away and then u look up and see Nash and Hayes. U were tearing up and so were they. They ran to u and Nash picked u up squeezing u "Nash now I fr can't breathe" him and Hayes let go. U look over to see who is left and u see Pres and Cameron. U walk over to Pres and hug him and he hugs back rubbing ur back. U pull away and he kisses ur forehead. U walk over to cam and give him a high five and walk away. U then feel two arms wrap around u spinning toward them. U roll ur eyes knowing it was Cameron. "What" u say "I'm sorry y/n" and u nod and pull away "it's okay". U walk away and u says "y/n please" and u say "don't make me run away aga.." just as u were talking a text message cut u off. The sound was coming from both ur and pres phone. U look at ur and the message said "alright soldiers hope u have had a great month vacation. But in 5 days it's time to come back to hell. See u then. That is all" u look at Pres and y'all both say "sh¡t" at the same. "What" Nash says u flash and corny smile and say "I have 5 days" and Nash says "Wdym" and u say "Nash I have to leave in 5 days" and he starts tearing up and says "but u will be gone for 2 years"
And u say "at the end of every month we get 3 days off I'll come and visit I promise" and hugs u and puts it head into the crook of ur neck. And he says "I Just don't want u to leave us again" u smile and say "I won't"