yes! the weekend! wait.... cats?!?!?!?!

"yessssss!!!! im freeeee." i shout as i run out of the school."no school till 3 weeks!!! thank god!, i thought i was going to die!" i yelled as i started to walk home.
"hmmmm....oh yeah i need to finish those drawings people commissioned me" i told my self as i looked both ways crossing the street into a forest. as i walked deeper into the woods, i looked around to see if anyone was following me, good. there wasn't. i took my hoodie off as i slowly started to shift to my i shook out my fur and started to run home, which is a very long walk home.
i haven't used my wolf form in a while. it wanted to be let out, which was really bugging me. good thing my house is farther away from town i can let lose whenever i want. i think to my self as i jump over a log.
"MEW!!!!" i heard from somewhere in the forest. i stopped as i heard the noise. "jeez.... that was loud" as i rubbed my blue furred ears with my paws to stop the ringing. was......was that a..kitten???? i think to myself as i strain my ears to find where the sound is coming from. as i search for where the sound is i find myself circling a tree. i look up to find a cardboard box on a very high branch that was thick.
"oh great. kitten stuck in a tree" i shift back into my human form, yes i still have my clothes on. its just a tanktop and purple jeans. i put my book-bag down. and started to climb up the tree. as i got to the branch where the kittens where, it sounded like multiple kittens that sounded very pissed off. i got close to the cardboard box, i grabbed it, stood up and jumped branch to branch to get down. as i got to the forest floor, i took off the tape to let the kittens breathe. who is stupid enough to leave kittens in a tree? with a taped down cardboard box????? i thought with anger as i tore off the last strip of tape with my nails.
i was met with ten pairs of eyes. they all had varieties of colors " who the hell dyes kittens???" i say to myself as i stare at each kitten in the box. the stare right back, as if there observing me, seeing if i was a threat. "whelp. might as well take you home since i did all of that to take you down from that tree" i said to myself as i pick up my bag, slung it over my shoulder, and held the box with one hand to hold the kittens in.

TIMESKIP!=========================================================
as i got home from the lovely walk in the forest i put the box down on the floor to let the kittens explore the place"alright kittens!" they all stared at me waiting for me to say something. "ill be up in my room so you can go ahead and explore the place as i do something right quick!" i say as i run upstairs to go change.
KITTENS POV:
"how the f*ck did we turn into kittens???" a silver furred kitten hissed angrily as he looked around at the other kittens. "oh i don't know, lets ask the idiot who touched the scroll hm." a blonde cat with ocean blue eyes with it's fur like hair covered one eye, glared at the black kitten with the orange swirly face. "TOBI IS SORRY! TOBI DIDN'T MEAN TO TOUCH THE SCROLL! TOBY IS A GOOD BOY!" tobi ran in circles yelling to the top of his lungs, the face planting into the floor. the other cats were looking around the living room with wonder as to where they were. there was a orange kitten with purple ringed eyes (not natural) and small black dots, on its ears, the ridge of his nose, and back. sitting with this kitten, is a lavender colored kitten with a paper mache flower tucked behind her ear, she also had a silver dot...or beauty mark right below her mouth. a large brown tabby with red cornea's and pastel green irises, with loads of stitches all over it's body. a blood red kitten with half closed milk-chocolate brown eyes that looked like the kitten was tired. there was also two more kittens. a large light-blue kitten with markings that look like gills, abnormally sharp teeth and small beady eyes that looks like shark eyes. there was also, a sleek black cat with red eyes with dots in them. then the last cat looked like he was exactly split into different colors , black and white, with abnormal amber-yellow eyes.
" what do we do now?" the lavender kitten meows to the the orange kitten, as said kitten looks around to see if there is anything suspicious.
" we must see if this girl is not a threat, check to see if there is any weapons in this house" the orange tabby kitten ordered the other kittens
"yes leader-sama" all the kittens replied and did what they were told.
'what have to gotten yourself into luna???'
----------------------------------------------------
this is my first time making a story so sorry if it sucks, and sorry if there ooc
I DONT OWN NARUTO OR THE AKATSUKI
i hope you like my story!

i drew lunas wolf form in this chapter