another person?

As I run up the stairs to my room, I almost tripped.

There was nothing there. I guess I almost tripped on air I thought sweatdropping.

As I open my door to my room that is filled with random posters of anime characters, and drawings of me in my wolf form.
I put all my stuff on my bed and changed into a white tanktop and
Black shorts. The shorts had white outline at the bottom of the shorts
This is what I would call I dont give a f*ck outfit

As I was done changing my phone rang. It started playing peekaboo by kuiters.

"Huh? Why is she calling me?"
I thought outloud as I grabbed my phone to answer.

"Hello?"

"LUNA!" A screeching voice from the other side of the phone wailed in my ears as I almost dropped my phone.

"Jeez... at least give me a warning....." I groan as I rubbed my ears.

"Can I come over!?!?!" She yelled. Again.

"Why??" I asked questioning her.

"Im bored and my brother is gone so I dont have anyone to bother" she said with a bored tone.

"So you chose me to bother?" I say sarcastically as I grab my laptop and drawing tablet.

"Isn't that what best friends are for?" She asks.

"Why not andrea? Isn't she your 'senpai'?" I quote the senpai part.
"She is spending time with her boyfriend, johan. I dont want to get her triggered again." She nervously says.

"Welp I guess you could come over.. also dont forget your laptop we should do a livestream." I say as I start walking downstairs. "Also when you get here I have a little suprise" I say as I look at the clock on the wall.

4:30 alright not bad.

"Sure and im bringing a bag to sleepover with!" She says very fast

"Uhh I don't know if we should-" she hangs up.

I stared at my phone for a good five seconds before sighing and shaking my head.

"I still wonder why I'm friends with this girl" I chuckle out loud.

I haul my laptop to the dining table, and set my laptop up, along with my drawing tablet.

"Huh? That's strange... where are the kittens?" I thought aloud (been doing that alot recently) as I start looking for them.

I first look into the closet that I always forget to close.
"Mew!" I hear from above me.
I look up as I hear the sound.
One of that cats got stuck up there and couldn't get down.
It was the black cat with the orange swirled face.

"Wha... how did you get up there?" I question the cat. Like if it would understand me.
It looked scared.

"Its ok you're not going to fall!" I say softly as I hold out my hands.
At my feet. I hear cats meowing.
I look down and most of the cats are looking at the other cat, a couple were looking at me, wondering what I would do.

"Im gonna catch you ok?" I told the cat. The cat looked at me and nodded.

"Ok....one....two...three!" On three the cat jumped.

It was like time froze for me. As I see the cat falling, I quickly reached both of my hands out to catch the cat.

"Ompfh.." I let out as I caught the cat.
This cat seemed very scared to be on that shelf. Its not letting go of my shirt.
"See? I told you it was alright" I cooed to the cat, rubbing its head while walking to the living room. The other cats followed.

The cat let go of my shirt and was snuggling to me.
I laughed slightly as I pulled the cat off me and put the cat with the rest of its group. It looks like if they were having a conversation. Weird...I thought to myself im statring to think something is wrong with these cats .. I start zoning out for a couple of seconds before looking down to see the cats watching me.

"Im going to say the staring means you're hungry?" I asked them sweatdropping as they are watching ny every move. Most of the cats meow in agreement, the silver and black cat with the orange swirl on his face were the loudest.

"Alright then" I say stretching popping my bones. "Ill go and get started then" I say tieredly.

DINGDONG DINGDONG DINNG DING DING!!!

Oh lord.. if this girl wont stop ringing the damn doorbell... I groan internally
The cats were alert looking left and right very fast. I thought their heads were gonna snap off. I start walking to the door and open it.

And im greeted with a tackle
"LUNA!!!" A voice screamed out in happiness to see me. Weight pushed down on my chest as we fall down to the floor. Pattering of little feet came around the corner.

"Rose..... I..... need air!!" I struggle to talk.
"I haven't seen you in forever!!" She catches me in her death hug.
My face starts to turn purple

"We see....each...other....at school..."

"Luna?? You there??" She starts shaking me to death.

"Please stop...." I moan out as I try to get some air into my lungs.

"OH you're alright!" She says excitingly and drops me to the floor.

" at least you could've did was help me up..." I say in a weakened voice,
Swaying as I slowly get my balance.

" so whats the suprise?" She asks me dropping her bag on my couch and sits down.

"Thats the first thing you say?"
I said as I ushered the kittens into the living room.
I see her face lighting up.
Oh no im not losing my hearing.... I say in my head as I quickly covered my ears.

"OMG KITTENS THEY LOOK SOO CUTE!!!!!" She grabs the closest one to her, which happens to be the silver one. It looked really pissed.
rose was death hugging the silver cat.

"I'm gonna start making dinner wanna help?" I say and start. Walking into the kitchen. "Sure!" She drops the kitten onto the couch and races over to join me.

*Sigh*....this is going to be a looong three weeks...