on for a run

Pic is Luna with her regular clothes on ^
I drew it

"Rose, can you get the pans for me?" I asked tiredly, as I grab my phone.

"Ya shure! What are we gonna make?"
She asks as she grabs the pans out under the sink.

"I dunno" what should I make??? Hmmmm

Ooh I got an idea!

I turn on my phone to play on some music. I put it on shuffle

Song: eternal youth -rude

I go to the fridge to go get the ingredients for dinner.

I see the kittens come into the kitchen and watching our every move. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

"Hey can u get the ham for the kittens cuz they wont stop staring at me and its startin to freak me out" I ask nervously.

"K. also could we run afta we eat cus foxie needs to be let out" she asks.

"Sure I don't care"

As we wait for the food to finish coming
The ham finished cooking rose put it on to ten plastic plates. "Ill help, I don't want you to trip and drop everything" I stop leaning off the stove and gather the plates and put them on the ground for the cats to start eating.

I went back to the stove to see the food done, grabbed a bowl for myself.
"foods done." I lazily say.
"Sweet!"

Pein pov
We all finished our meal and were now sitting and watching the two girl's
"When they leave, we will go look to see if they have any weapons to harm us" pein said, flicking his tail towards the hallways.
"They dont seem like to harm animals" kisame meows.
"They could change at any time when we drop our guard" itachi says
They all turn their heads towards the two girls, giving a good look at them.

The green headed girl, guessing she is Luna, was wearing a small greenish/blue with a darker greenish/blue striped scarf, covering her neck, with pastel purple shorts and a black tanktop. Her eyes to seem to always be half-lidded,
With bags under her eyes.

Her eyes are....strange. first, they started blue at the top, then it splits into green, not fading just splits into two different colors. She also had white pupils.

The other girl named rose, had white hair with one black line through the middle, she has one blue and one red eye. She pupils looked like a foxes eyes. She wore a purple shirt that said hunter x hunter,
(A/n my friend is very obsessed with it)
With gray shorts.

"What strange girls.."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Luna pov

"ALRIGHT!! soo we gonna go? Like pls now!" Rose said running out the door
"Aight hold on a sec jeezus" i groan getting up from my chair. I see the kittens watching me as I hold my head from getting up to fast.
Ok I know that im talking to kittens but seeing that u might be understanding me? I ask to them.
All kittens nodded their head.
Im not surprised, for some reason??
"LUNAA COME ON!!!"
"IN A SEC!! DAMMIT" I yell.
I sigh, feeling tired as ever, the lavener/blue kitten was looking at me worried.
"Ok so," I started off, yawning, looking towards the lavender/blue kitten and the orange kitten.
"Im guessing that you too are the leaders of the group?" They both nodded their heads.
"Can u make sure that they dont destroy anything here? I have some important stuff that I need to finish"
They both nodded their heads. Again.
"Alright soo we will be back in a couple of hours, you can explore if you want just dont break anything. Please" i Rubbed both of their heads, stood up and stretched and walked to the door.
I looked back to the group of kittens, who were staring at me again, I gave them a tired smile, closed the door and locked it.

"Took u long enough" rose said impatiently tapping her bare foot against the pavement.
"I was making sure that the kittens would be okay jeez." I rubbed the back of my neck
"Ok where to?" I ask looking in her direction.
"First we gonna go to the mountain!!" She says in excitement. "Also we need to show the kittens too!"
"We can do that in the weekend" I lazily said
I dont feel like watching over cats right now.
"Then after that we're gonna do something. Fun." She said with the most sinister grin I ever seen her make.
Oh lord im gonna have a great time I sweatdropped
"ALRIGHT THEN LETS GET STARTED" she yells and starts running towards the forest.
Its not my fault if she get caught by the police I thought as I ran after her
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Haaaay im sooo sorry that I havent been updating I had a serious writers block. Like nothing could come up as an idea at.all. im not even sure if I should finish this book to be honest hehe... but hey if u guys like it pls tell me it would help me alot ;)

Ps.(the reason why that I don't make new chapters often is that im active in other places which I will list out. Its not writing tho. I draw.... furries alright I guess....
Its not that impressive tho soo anyway)

Youtube: wolfie-chan
(Me icon is a wolf with green hair easy to find.basically all my icons for my things are the same) I post animation,memes and speedpaints. Sometimes shitposts.

Deviantart: GALAXYwolf122
Where most of my art is

Tumblr:GALAXYwolf122 also my art, and some nsfw stuff that I fav

Map/allAmino: wolfie-chan
Also art

Twitter: GALAXYwolf122 or wolfie-chan
More of my shitty art

K im gonna hit the hay
Night!