Talk To Me

I sighed, walking to the mine to chill out. Lunnia had gone to show Ken around, and everybody else was either touring the village or at the bar drinking. I needed some time to cool down and think. When I got to the cave, I saw Tide sitting in her usual spot. I sighed, sitting down next to her.

"Hey Tide," was all I could manage to say. I didn't say anything more because I was breathing heavily. Why did I decide to run the rest of the way to the mine? Tide looked at me and smiled. "Alan! It's nice to see you." I nodded, basically saying that I was happy to see her as well. Five minutes had passed and Lunnia walked in.

I smiled and motioned for Lunnia to sit down next to me and Tide. We focused our attention on Tide. She started telling us about a man and if we'd seen anybody with him. "Look, I get it, Tide. But no, I haven't seen anything with that one man," Lunnia said. I turned to her and asked, "Do you think that was the man Ken was talking about?" Lunnia turned to me and said one word; "Maybe." We thought for about 30 seconds, but it seemed like 5 minutes. 

Tide broke the silence by saying, "Now... We all know we have to stay safe." I sighed and said, "Okay. We already know, Tide. Got it." Tide looked at me and said, "Rude." I heard footsteps behind us, but didn't bother to check. I heard a familiar voice. "Lunnia? Alan? I need to speak with you twooooooooo... Three?" There was a 2 second silence. "Lunnia! Alan! There's a ghost!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woot! I published a chapter before the night ended! Thank you guys so much for reading this! I know it's hard for me to go through having to publish a chapter every day, but it actually might be pretty easy now that I have the time! Enjoy reading this while you can! I'll post another chapter tomorrow! Good night and good luck!

(Psst! This is the final time I'll say this; go check out Ken's POV of LunarNight on KenForester's profile! :D)