Greetings

Ken and Ica looked at eachother. I jumped off of my horse and put my hand on the blade handle, ready to draw it if they decided to attack. After a few seconds, Ken looked back at me. Ken said "A shadowy figure is out to destroy any village that comes in it's way, and that means LunarNight." I stared at her with wide eyes. She continued, "And we want to help. That figure killed my village, ShirFire. Trust me, I don't like that thing at all."

I sighed and said to myself, "Ok. Well then... Uh, thanks, I guess..? Man, another enemy. Why? Moonlight's gonna flip... And Lunnia... Ugh." I took my hand off my sword handle. The man named Shawn said "Look, we just want to help you guys. Can you help us to LunarNight?" I nodded politely and whistled, which startled the woman named Maybell. Windforce, my blue horse, came out from the woods. "A friend gave it to me. She's the leader of our group," I said, and jumped on. Windforce ran towards the gate and everybody followed.

When we got to the gate, I jumped off. I yelled to the guards, "Hey, guys! Can you open up the gates?" The one on the left said, "Yeah, that's fine." The one on the right jumped down and opened up the gate. I lead the way into the village. They looked around in awe, as if they hadn't been into LunarNight. I walked up to Moonlight. She flipped her hair and said, "Well, what a sight for sour eyes. Ok, Alan, what took you so long?" I turned towards the people. "I found them in the woods. They seemed friendly."

Moonlight walked over to them and said "Well then. Hello, I'm Moonlight. I am the lord of this village. I expect great things from you guys, meaning there better not be any pranks." It seemed as if Moonlight and Ken were staring at each other furiously. I could tell they'd have some trouble. The others came up from behind. Livie said "Okay Moonlight, don't scare 'em." Lunnia folded her arms and said "Yeah, Moonlight, you always scare the new ones." Lunnia walked over and said "Hi, I'm Lunnia. And this is Livie." She pointed to Livie. Ken said "Hi Lunnia. I'm Makenna Rosetta Shir, but please call me Ken. These guys are Ica, Shawn, and Maybell." Lunnia jumped with excitement. "Yay! New friends!" She smiled, but Ken then said "Oh no, we're just visiting."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woop woop! Two chapters in one day! This is tough work. I'll try and upload two more chapters tomorrow! Until then, stay awesome!

(Psst! Don't forget to read the actual LunarNight book on KenForester's profile! :D)