Secrets Are Secrets

Lunnia stared at Ken with wide eyes and said in surprise, "Wait, you can see Tide?" Tide also joined in, saying, "She can see me?" They all looked surprised, except for me. I sighed and said, "Uh, hi, Ken. This is Tide, Lunnia's sister. She's a ghost, as you can probably tell." Lunnia sighed, putting her head down. I guess she was ashamed of keeping the secret.

Tide folded her arms and said aloud, "Don't worry Lunnia, it's not like she knows that you and Alan are dating." Me and Lunnia stared at Tide in anger and shouted "TIDE!" in usison. I saw Lunnia scowl at Tide and I stared up at the ceiling and mouthed the word "Why." Tide looked at Lunnia and said, "Whoops." Lunnia looked back at Ken and said, "Okay, Ken. Let's tell you the whole story." She was rubbing her head in frustration.

Lunnia started telling Ken about how Tide became a ghost. (Check out LunarNight: Ken's POV for the story on Tide.) I already knew the story, so I didn't even have to listen. I just stared up at the ceiling and thought. I thought about my life so far. I thought about LunarNight, I thought about my family, I thought about... Safety.

We spent the entire day sharing our secrets with one another. We all knew we each had something to share. At the end of the day, we all packed up and started to leave the cave. We had all agreed to have all of our secrets stay secret. After all, why wouldn't we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter is a LIIIIIIIIIITTLE short. I didn't really want to go into detail about Tide, so I kept it simple. Thank you guys so much for actually reading this story, too! I'll be back tomorrow for another update on some things! Stay awesome, guys!)