The Rules of the Objects Shows

This is my Opinion Rules for Objects Shows, no matter Animations not Story, this is my Rules:

1. The Contestants Maximum must 20 Contestants.

2. Your Characters must Have Evil and  Good Characters.

3. One off them Must have arguing or Hates. (Ex: Yin-Yang, Firey and Coiny)

4. One of them Must Smart and Dummy. (Ex: Test Tube Is Smart, Apple is Dummy)
(on my Version: Milky Is Smart, Cup is Dummy also Wax)

5. The some Characters is Must Random. (Ex: Rocky, Taco, Toast, And  Sugar Baby XD)

6. (This is Most all Rules do) The Recommended Character is Not in allow Win the Challenge.

7. The Challenges must to be Have Some Fighting, Action, and Some Trouble of the Story. Even the Host.
(Ex: Like Inanimate Insanity Season 1 on last Episode)

8. While do the Challenges, one of them Must have Died Scene and Recovery things to Revive them.

And that's all that I know. If you want to add it, do it on Comments, Hope you like it!

(Another Tips For you;
1. When you First see the Objects shows, don't Votes them with no obvious Reasons, or You will Feel bad for them that you Kick them out, And that's chance is just One and no Rejoin. Ex: Yin-Yang and Tissues

2. When You want Vote the bad guy, don't vote them just that way, because maybe if you keep Votes Bad one, you will have trouble to Choose the good one if all bad Guy Gone. And that's happen with II 2 with the Bright Lights, and Knife is the right Way to not in Choose for be Eliminated or Nickel, so you will not have trouble to Voting which one)

Hope You like it!