Planning

Ive been doing some planning for my party and stuff and i aint told them yet, so imma tell em when they wake up!

5Hours later!

I had fallen to sleep with a book and pen in my hand on the couch and friday after next playing back to back, when i was sleep i knew i felt somebody touching on my leg, i wasnt trippen i know! when i woke up! ive seen Roc sitting in my face starring!

Me: omg what is you doin;(sleepy tone)

Roc: none just starring at you, you look cute sleep too!

Me: aww thank you!

Roc: you having a party here?

Me: how you know!

Roc: some girl on ig by the name of @killuminatie said everybody come turn up at my nigga party amd she tagged you!

Me: damn emily!

Roc: what?

Me: my friend emily put that on there, && i only told her 5hrs ago and she already telling erbody, but ole well we gone turn up!

Roc: lol, ohokay imma tell them

Me: boy wait till they wake up

Roc: they is up(screaming 'Wake Up Niggas'

Me: really!

Roc: yea they up now so yep, your welcome!

Me: thx roc!

They all walked from down stairs looking tired and shit, ole well they shouldna been up all night!

Roc: yea Ree wanna tell yhall some!

Prod: idc!

Roc: bitch either you gone listen or you getting put out! Have it your way?

Prod: okay Ree whats up?

Me: well im having a party and we all need to get out to the stores and get stuff !

Mesha: TurnUp

Prince: Meshaaaa(rubbing her)

Me: ehh!

Myles looking at me with a face so suspcious!

Me: umm why you starring?

Myles: cause you mine right!

Me: well idk!

Myles: so you still aint thought about it?

Me: umm NO!

Myles: damn bae you aint gotta SCREAM!

Me: okaye then!

Me and myles was about to kiss until Jacob pulled me and kissed me & of course i gotta kiss back,

My Pov

Damn Jacob lops so soft they like rose petals, i wonder what made him just kiss me though!

End Of Pov!

Jacob Pov

Man i seen Ree bout to Kiss Myles. hell nawl he wass not bout to kiss her, what he think this is and Btw, damn she can kiss good!

End Of Pov!

Me: (pulled away from him)jacob why you do that!(wiping my lips)

Jacob: cause that was the best thing to do for him not to kiss you, Ree i love you!

Me: Sigh! Jacob why you aint tell me when we were in 8th grade!

Jacob: cause you were with Marqus!

Me: no i wasnt we was just good friends!

Jacob: well you know now!

Me: Jacob dammit , i thought you wasnt intrested in me cause i thought you was with thay hoe !

Jacob: nawl i aint go with her, she only sucked me up thats it!

Me: too much information, Damn!

Jacob: well you asked me so!

Me: no i didn't!

Jacob: yea, but now you know i like you and i have madly deep feelings for you Jawanna Aryee Wallace!

Me: damn you aint gotta say my whole name nigga,! && i love you too dang!

Jacob: yea & what you doin later!

Me: umm duh getting stuff for the party its 2days away!

Jacob: can we have out own party?

Me: no ill give you a roll up or whatever or grind but no Body Parties!

Jacob: man well 2 days need to hurry up! & who all coming!

Me: some people from my old middle school!

Jacob: okaye, since you dont like me i think ill find yo fine ass friends!

Me: really!

Jacob: do you like me?

Me: i never said i didnt soo Bae I mean Jacob chill!

Jacob: so im bae now?

Me: no, blertter mistake! shit it happens dammitt!

Jacob: okay but you still bae though!

Me: okay Jacob whatever you say!

Jacob: whatever i say okay, lets fuck!

Me: no!

Jacob:(walks out)

Well ive been really tied up with all of the dudes, im not a hoe im not, its just i have feelings for some and some just my friends for a long time! its just my mind been blowed up! Roc he's been so nice lately. Myles been trying for the longest. Prod well he's still talking to Faith , he been chillen out though they been keeping their fucking OTL! Jacob is madlyyy in love with me like omggg! Marqus is just unexplainable i think he a lil Thot!

•My Updates Later•

Jawan🎀💄