Tonight TurnUp 2

Well i was turning up to the extreme max && dancing finessing these nigga like a moefucka! and out of no where someone pulled me on their lap!

Me: who the fu- Man tf' why you pulling a nig like tht?

Prod: cause i need a moment with you right quick!

Me: for wht damn, i should just choke you bitch!

Prod: just 1 seco!

Me: okaye

We walked in a quiet spot even though we still could hear the music!

Me: so whats up?

Prod: im sorry for everything! the cheat the choke the hate! im just sorry!

Me: but my point is now you wanna say sorry i just wanna ask you what did i ever do to you just for you to cheat?

Prod: man lately you & myles been intament& i didnt like that! i thought you was cheating on me, so i had to get you where it hurt!

Me: oh really so i was cheated Prod. but why you would think that. ive always been faithful to you & i really loved you but you was being a bitch & i didnt like that!

Prod: man like i said im sorry, can we you know just start over?

Me: how we gone start over you still with faith?

Prod: we just claim we togther but we fucking with other people, she dont even like me. i asked her to be my girlfriend just to cheat on you!

Me: oh really bye i dont got time for this!

Prod pulls me and saying some to me!

Prod: give me a chance!

Me: ohkay whatever but im not dating you no more or fucking you okay got it!

Prod: well you didnt say suck me so yea, can you do that!

Me: nope, asshole!

Prod: watch imma get the P!

Me: yea, but not from me! ahahaaaaa

I walked out back to the party cause i was having fun before it was interupted ! and i walked downstairs and they was playing Feel The Rush by Pleasure P

Me: oh shit grinding song!

I seen all of them dudes get a car and lined it up and the females just rolled them up from back to back! i went over there and looked and someone pulled me , which was someone from one of the chairs and told me to grind on them & i did of course but i didnt see their face. i was turned backwards & i knew that voice from anywhere it was Cameron!

Me: boy no no no no no no no no! Let me go

Cameron: why man, you give good head i mean geeeeeg!

Me: what you said?

Cameron: you geeeeg!

Me: what is that?

Cameron: nun just keep grinding!

Me: okay whatever!

Like i said i was gone give everyone a roll up so i needed to though, so i kept giving him one and emily told me i had to go down the line and there were damn near 18 boys in the line !

Me: hel nawl

Ems: you have too, that boy you just gave one Lightskin, he was the first one!

Me: man damn!

So i went down the line and the order was

1-cameron

2-Roc

3-prod

4-Xavier

5-derrick

6-wesley

7-ray

8-myles

9-prince

10-Diggy

11-issa

12-Javon

13-Tre

14-jacob

15-marqus

16-derrieal

17-Emily

18-Faith

Me- what the fuck yhall doin in the line

Faith: we turning up , i gave erbody a roll up already

Ems: man im EAZAY, FUCK WHAT YOU SAYEE!

Me: nigga shut up! For you get dropped!

Ems: wassuh!

Me: chill out chill out!

Update Tommorow sleepy!

Nose Numb

Jawan🎀💄