POV!

Update' Point Of Views Chapter!

Mesha Pov: well ive been thinking lately about princeton & if theres a possiblity between me and him, we talk all the time but he dont want to take it to the extreme! && im really still on Ray cheating on me with my bestfriend && he didnt give me no appology like really fuck him he shitty, i really hoped that woulda went better than that but, Prince need to get it together! Like Foereal!

Prince Pov: Man you know mesha see looking magically delicious, but man do this nigga like me. man im just gonna see wat happens between me and her! She really sexy damn imma see! but idk bout taking it ti the extreme!

Marqus Pov: ever since Ree found me, she dont even like me . thats weird cause before the kidnapping we was fuckin or watever now all of a sudden she dont want me, she actually cheated causw when i went away she started messing with prod && myles, but i guess so! Im bout to move on to Faith or some cause she mighty fine too! Imma see bout Ree with her big booty ass Damn she got a fat ass!

Faith Pov: Okay to make long story short im still talkin to prod he bae duh,! But i really miss myles but he with Ree, me && ree had to settle erthang out cause prod wasnt gone get in between our bond! weve been knowing eachother to long for that shit to happen!

Prod Pov: me && Faith is a cute couple, but i dont think i shoulda cheated on Ree fine ass ! but shoulda just asked nicely for a 3some, but nawl i had to break her heart! i dont think shoulda even wanted to do one anyway Ree Is very picky!

Myles Pov: Ree Ree Ree she is so Sexy, dawg i love her like alot since i first showed up at her house she had a attitude cause i aint tell her who i was, but now we like white on rice , we are so close you cant see ! but i wanna be more than her friend , i want her to have Myles Brown Jr.! Imma see whats on her mind foe a min, && in plus i need to talk to Faith!

Jacob Pov: i jusy came to check on Ree and i see Myles all on her, hell nawl man no ive been knowing her more than all o them in here so he need to stop for some happen! i love her but idk why ive never told her the truth, i know she love me back tho, she Bae she been that a long time ago, i just never told her the feelings ive had for her && tonites my night to tell her!

Ray Pov: are you serious im so tired of sitting in this house Mashia got me pussyed down man i need to go to Ree house and talk to them cause ive been MIA&& i need to apologize to Mesha for me chrating on her with her bestfriend, then ive got her pregnant, but my baby is so pretty, i still got to take care of her though!

Mashia Pov: omg omg im so tired of taking care of this baby i love her so much but its alot of responosility&& ive been away frm my Girls for to long && i dont wanna be with Ray no more i wanna be With Prod cause ive been liking him like for the longest! i wanted to have my baby by him but i was to busying riding Ray Dick that i didnt know what i was doing so yea man im so confused!!

My Pov: Im so sick and tired of everybody on my dick, i need to talk to roc i miss him messing with me it be so funny turning him down alot, Prod i wanna slap the fuck out of him but my heart is tellin me that , that he was the one for me , myles i love him alot but idk if hes the one, Jacob is no words period he is bae all the way i wanna fuck his brains out have his baby and marry him, cause i have a better bond with him than any other dude in this house, imma see maine cause i have too many dudes ive been worring about imma need to see otc,!

• i wanted to make a pov chapter so yhall can see where everybodies minds are at so Comment Vote Like,! •

Jawan🎀💄